PDA

View Full Version : Reservation# ?

Miss Tink 2
05-27-2012, 10:10 AM
I booked with Magical Journeys and tomorrow is my 180 day mark to make my ADR's, but looking at my reservation confirmation, I am not sure what number I would use as my actual confirmation # to make the ADR"s online. Does anyone know who's booked with MJ? Thanks!

Strmchsr
05-27-2012, 10:29 AM
Look at the top of the confirmation fax your agent should have emailed to you. There is a line that says "reservation number."

Jeri
05-27-2012, 10:35 AM
When I last went I used the confrmation # on the top of the reservation they sent.

I got an emeil from them that showed my whole reservation and right at the top it says Your Reservation Number That is the number I used.
I am not sure what you have but mine was an email, and it looked like she copied and sent the info she got from Disney.

Hope this makes sense, otherwise I would email your agent and ask her. They are always available to answer questions rather quickly.

For the record, I love MJ and will nevr book without them again!

Miss Tink 2
05-27-2012, 10:37 AM
The only #'s on my confirmation is client#, Agency #, and MG/TW#...nothing that specifically states reservation#

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
05-27-2012, 10:54 AM
My first email after making my deposit thru Debbie at MJ - it had the reservation number in it.

It is your Client File # on your paperwork.

Miss Tink 2
05-27-2012, 10:59 AM
Thank You!!! Went on to WDW site and was able to see my reservation!! Now, just have to be ready at 4 AM tomorrow to make our ADR's! So excited!!!

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
05-27-2012, 11:04 AM
Thank You!!! Went on to WDW site and was able to see my reservation!! Now, just have to be ready at 4 AM tomorrow to make our ADR's! So excited!!!

You are welcome!! Have fun!!!