PDA

View Full Version : Annual Pass Certificate Redemption & Tables of Wonder

dizneynut
05-26-2012, 09:09 AM
I was wondering if there is a place in Downtown Disney to redeem our Annual Passes...any help is greatly appreciated!
My husband will be driving to WDW with our oldest daughter while I will be flying down with our youngest daughter. We are splitting up this way because my oldest DD is starting the Disney College Program :cloud9: and wants her car. I didn't want her driving from New Jersey all alone! Anyway, My husband will be arriving at Pop Century to check in before me and my youngest DD. I think it would be easier for him to redeem his AP Certificate from Downtown Disney rather than going to one of the Parks.

I am so excited for my daughter! Sad because I will miss her! 7 months is along time! So we plan several trips to visit her! :blush:

oh, also, Do you know where I can purchase the tables of wonder discount card?

Sorry this is so long!

Thank you!!!
Gail:mickey:

mdhiggin
05-26-2012, 09:38 AM
You can redeem your annual pass and purchase TIW at Guest Services in Downtown Disney.

dizneynut
05-26-2012, 09:44 AM
great! Thank you!

Crow
05-26-2012, 12:19 PM
Yes thats what I will most likely do on Tues. arriving in the morning to check in WL CL then prob going to eat lunch DD, where i will trade in my AP voucher & purchase TIW so as to get 20% off of lunch