PDA

View Full Version : Should i get a mug

Crow
05-25-2012, 10:01 AM
ill be WL CL, so i can get drinks there for 4 nights. then SOG where theres no mug. then POFQ one night. do I really need a refillable mug.

FriendsofMickey
05-25-2012, 10:12 AM
I think it all depends on you. Will you be stopping at your resort a lot during your stay that would allow you to fill up? Do you drink a lot at night (when you will be at your resort)?

We just got back and actually got the mugs with our dining package. We maybe used them two times for our stay. We rarely go back to the resort when we stay, so the only time we would use them is in the AM and at night. We are not really into drinking anything but water at night and bring our own cases of water (we drive) with us. So for us, when we have bought the mugs in the past, we do it more for use at home. We do not get any value from it at the resort.

Crow
05-25-2012, 12:30 PM
usually i get a mug cause i stay onsite and i get coffee in the morning soda or mixer at night
but w club level ill have access to some beverages throughout the day. and sog doesnt have it. and ill only b at POFQ one nite. so thats my debate

PlutoPlanet
05-25-2012, 02:51 PM
We used to get mugs, but we don't anymore. If you drink coffee, would you get the Starbucks coffee once it is available in the parks?

Crow
05-25-2012, 04:16 PM
We used to get mugs, but we don't anymore. If you drink coffee, would you get the Starbucks coffee once it is available in the parks?

I like starbucks, use it at home but dont buy coffee out much. IDT it would b refillable though.
and the mug design is the same as last yr, so that wont b an incentive for me to buy a new one

Kairi_7378
05-25-2012, 07:47 PM
I wouldn't buy it. I would consider taking a small can of coffee and filters with me for the days when you're not in CL.

ElenitaB
05-25-2012, 07:56 PM
If you're staying CL, I can't see why you'd want to get a mug since it's not worth using at WL, you can't use it at SOG, and it wouldn't "make back its costs" one night at POFQ.

I agree with Kairi, bring some coffee and filters from home for the nights you'll be at SOG. Use the mug you'll be buying anyway (I also buy a mug each time we go). It will be extra special since you will have inaugurated while there!