PDA

View Full Version : airfare

Mary Chase
05-24-2012, 07:17 PM
Has anyone been pricing airfare to DL lately and noticed a huge price jump in the past week? I'm not sure if it's just the time of year I'm looking at or what - but prices went up about $100 a ticket. I guess it's similar to gas prices and maybe I can expect them to go back down? I just wish I'd been ready to book last week when prices were reasonable. Guess I'll just have to wait and watch the prices - hope they won't go any higher!

Silver_Surfer
05-25-2012, 01:27 AM
Booked mine a couple of weeks ago. I checked daily and found the internet deals were always on tuesdays. I was able to get 1/2 off when booking and picking certain days/times.

frozman
06-10-2012, 07:12 PM
When one airline (very commonly Southwest) has a large sale, often the other airlines will follow suit and offer the same prices. I've noticed that before, just check every week, I'm sure you'll find something.

BrerGnat
06-11-2012, 09:03 AM
It really depends on when you are going and from where. I managed to get 4 one way tix from Washington DC to Orange County the Friday before Thanksgiving for a VERY low price. We are driving up to the Bay Area for a few days too, and need one way flights back home from there, and those flights are INSANE. I hope they go down!

Check all the different airports around Disneyland. I was shocked that it was cheaper to fly into SNA than LAX, because that is NEVER the case, but it was this time. I booked last week.

Mary Chase
06-11-2012, 06:16 PM
Well, thankfully I finally found some great airfare out of Cleveland to SNA. CLE is not my preferred airport, but really happy about flying into SNA. United is my airline this time - wish I didn't have the baggage fees, but the airfare was so great, it was really worth it!