PDA

View Full Version : Which Buffet or all u can eat to go to

Crow
05-24-2012, 12:51 PM
the 2nd part of my trip will b w a friend. he likes buffets, all u can eat since he thinks its a better value. im going to limit it to one or 2, since i want to eat at other places.
I have tried Biergarten, Garden Grill, Shades of Green buffet (we will b there 2 nights) and Trails End. of these i liked Garden Grill for fresh food and Trails End for the food and cost (but it doesnt have a lunch buffet now)
He also wants to try Cape May for seafood. it seems more expensive though.
I am getting TIW card to save 20%
please pick 2 and explain why

TinkerbellT421
05-24-2012, 01:02 PM
The poll only allowed me to choose one.

But my second choice would be Cape May. Cape May we find to be delicious. And so is Beirgarten so those two I would definitely do.

Crow
05-24-2012, 02:36 PM
ugh forget to hit allow more than one choice...

Figment!
05-24-2012, 03:11 PM
The poll now allows multiple selections. :thumbsup:

DVC2004
05-24-2012, 03:29 PM
We love Cape May- and that says alot because I hate buffets. I agree it's costly. We have always enjoyed our meal and experience there. Great selection of sea food items like crab legs, clams, mussels and other items too. Very good!

dizneydeb22
05-24-2012, 04:15 PM
We love Cape May Cafe. Yes, it's pricey, but it also has a great selection of seafood!

I've never tried the Biergarten, but of the three remaining choices, that is the one I'd choose because of what I've read about it.

Hope you enjoy whatever you choose!

:eat:

Crow
05-24-2012, 09:44 PM
The poll now allows multiple selections. :thumbsup:

thanks!

Crow
05-28-2012, 01:50 PM
I was reading now that Cape May doesnt have as much of a selection as it used to, mainly crab legs for seafood and not as much non seafood. so wonder if it still justifies the cost

EJS-Houston
05-29-2012, 02:49 PM
Boma gets my vote for best buffet in DisneyWorld!

Crow
05-29-2012, 04:44 PM
just arrived today at WDW and talking about it. i think we may do Biergarten and or Garden Grill. ill report on which ones

Disdad13
05-29-2012, 05:38 PM
What about OHana? It's not a buffet, but it is all you care to eat, and it's great food! It's our favorite, and I would choose it over most traditional buffets because it is so good!

Crow
05-30-2012, 09:37 AM
ive never been there. i hear its hard to get into. and ive heard that its gone downhill some, well like a lot of the places. ill have to think about it though

Fastpasssteve
05-31-2012, 12:33 AM
I must say, you left off my favorite buffet: Boma located at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. It is wonderful for either breakfast or dinner. Every trip to WDW includes a trip to Boma.

LandFan
06-04-2012, 06:13 PM
Oops - didn't notice it would allow multiple choices until after I hit reply :blush:

I chose Biergarten and I think I would go to BOMA or Garden Grill for the second one...

disneydeb
06-05-2012, 03:42 AM
Two of my favorites: BOMA

and OHANA (I know it is technically not a buffet, but it is all you can eat) and you don't have to keep getting up!:D

cuteduck223
06-05-2012, 10:34 AM
My husband is not a buffet person, but since we have a 3yr old, well...the characters are at the buffets :)

Trails end is good quality food for a little less cost than some of the others, and I like the atmosphere. Very laid back, not as rushed as some other places seem to be.

Cape May Seafood is one of our must do's (even hubby) because of the selection and quality of food. We go on Thursday (calamari) as thats my favorite!