PDA

View Full Version : Really old tickets

angyl15
05-23-2012, 01:49 PM
I found some really old tickets - the paper kind, with a note saying 1+1. I think this means I have 1 day and 1 extra(water park,etc.). Is there a way to check these before I go - maybe at a disney store? Also, one is a child's ticket and I am guessing it was my niece's, who is now 21. Is it possible to use this for one of my children or can my niece upgrade to an adult ticket?

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-23-2012, 02:28 PM
You can check the tickets at any Guest Relations window at the park. They don't check tickets over the phone, or anywhere outside of the parks (that I know of)

Yes, your niece can upgrade to an adult ticket and use the remaining entries.

I'm sure one of our ticket experts will be along with more details and advice. :mickey:

disneydeb
05-23-2012, 03:38 PM
That maye the type tickets offered when my children were young. If so, we would have 5 days of theme park activities good for 7 days from the first day of use and one water park admission. We would take a day in the midst of our week at the theme park (MK, Epcot and Studios only then)to go to Discovery Island and a water park and DTD. My daughters ar3e now in their early 20's.

:thumbsup: