PDA

View Full Version : MK Sunshine Tree Terrace-Asain Food!

casey@bat
05-22-2012, 08:53 PM
Never even seen this place! Is it good? We love Asain food. Thinking about trying the Orange Glaze Chicken!

What's good from the menu?

Orange Glaze Chicken with Rice - $8.49
Asian Barbecued Pork Sandwich - $8.99
With Apple Slices or Chips
Tuna Salad with Croissant - $8.99
With Apple Slices or Chips
Asian Salad with Chicken - $9.09
Asian Pineapple Salad - $7.89

Assorted Chips - $2.69*S
Chunk Cookie - $2.19*S
Key Lime Pie - $3.59*S

ElenitaB
05-22-2012, 09:14 PM
Sunshine Tree Terrace is indeed located in the Magic Kingdom (in Adventureland to be exact) and offers ice cream, slushes and coffee.

By any chance, do you mean Sunshine Seasons at Epcot's Land pavillion? There are several counters at Sunshine Seasons, and one of them offers Asian food, including Mongolian beef, cashew chicken, sweet-and-sour chicken and a tofu and vegetable noodle bowl. The kid's meal is sweet-and-sour chicken. I've had the noodle bowl a few times and thought it was pretty good (not great but good). They used to offer you a variety of "sides" to go with your main dish. Don't know if they're still doing that. There's also sushi available as a "grab and go."

casey@bat
05-22-2012, 09:24 PM
I found it on another website. It is in Adventureland. It shows a picture of it. I can't believe I've never noticed it. They serve entrees from 11:00-4:00.

BrerGnat
05-23-2012, 08:58 AM
The Sunshine Tree Terrace JUST reopened after an extensive refurbishment. They are offering, *Seasonally*, a menu featuring the entrees you mentioned. As far as I know, this is sort of a test thing. May stick around, may not.

It's very easy to miss this place, as it's tucked back near Tiki Room, behind the Aladdin Magic Carpets ride.

It traditionally only serves the Citrus Swirl, Soft Serve, Floats, and Coffee drinks. This new test menu sounds pretty good, though.

Both the chicken and pork sandwich sound pretty good!

azcavalier
05-23-2012, 11:07 AM
That does sound good. We actually go here every trip for a snack/refreshment. They had soft serve ice cream and other frozen treats.

SBETigg
05-23-2012, 11:24 AM
I'm skeptical. The Noodle Station sounded pretty good, too, and look how that turned out (not good food, closed down). Will look for further reports and see how this goes.