PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast at the Parks

texas211
05-22-2012, 11:52 AM
On my latest trip, I was wondering if there was anywhere to get some breakfast food at the parks. We are usually at the park gates by 8am or so, is there any place where you can get some breakfast food at the park (minus breakfast w/ characters or Crystal Palace).

AJ Springfield
05-22-2012, 11:56 AM
We have always eaten before entering the parks because we don't want to miss early morning "park time" with dining... but I would love to try Main Street Bakery for cinnamon rolls or Sleepy Hollow for waffles and waffle sandwiches. Google WDW menus and you find sites that have all of the menus so you can plan before your trip.

AgentC
05-22-2012, 11:57 AM
At MK, the best place is the Main Street Bakery.Some of the quick serves have limited breakfast like cereal and muffins.

At DHS, Starring Rolls is our favorite.

I'm not sure for Epcot or AK. We don't tend to do breakfast at either of those parks unless it is a character meal.

stephicakes
05-22-2012, 12:54 PM
I remember in the past I have been able to grab a coffee and a muffin from a food cart inside AK :tasty:

DisneyDINK
05-22-2012, 01:03 PM
Epcot: Sunshine Seasons in the Land pavillion.

mymickeymouse
05-22-2012, 07:13 PM
Rainforest cafe at AK is our tradition for breakfast when going there for the day!:party:

DizneyRox
05-22-2012, 08:24 PM
Since the advent of 9am opening times, breakfast in the parks is pretty limited. You are best grabbing a real breakfast at your resort. There are a couple places to grab a quick bite (Sunshine Seasons, Pizzafari, etc) choices are pretty slim quite frankly and somewhat unpalatable...

Plex
05-24-2012, 06:34 PM
For Epcot, if you're staying in the Epcot resort area (Beach Club, Boardwalk, Swan & Dolphin, Yacht Club) The bakery on the Boardwalk is awesome! Not IN the park per se, but easily on the way!

MargaretMessler
05-24-2012, 08:15 PM
Rainforest cafe at AK is our tradition for breakfast when going there for the day!:party:

What kind of breakfast foods do they have, and what time do they open?

Tink<3Mickey<3Cinderella
05-27-2012, 10:44 AM
At MK, the best place is the Main Street Bakery.Some of the quick serves have limited breakfast like cereal and muffins.

At DHS, Starring Rolls is our favorite.

I'm not sure for Epcot or AK. We don't tend to do breakfast at either of those parks unless it is a character meal.

totally agree with this post other than the fact that Main Street Bakery is limited, I think they offer quite a bit including pastries and breakfast sandwichs. And Starring Rolls is a must do when we are at DHS. We could never find anything great at EPCOT and AK we usually use that day for a character breakfast in one of the hotels bc it opens late so I've never looked there.

Victor Kelly
05-27-2012, 05:12 PM
During an EMH day at Epcot we bought breakfast in the Land pavillion. It was ok, not stelar but it filled us up and away we went.

i'm grumpy
05-28-2012, 10:41 AM
We had the ham and cheese at MK bakery. The biscuits and gravy at the food court were crunchy. Pancakes were yummy.

dbhpsu
05-28-2012, 11:55 AM
I prefer a banana and some fresh fruit from Liberty Square, carts to the left of the Hall of Presidents. I believe last time I was there they had a yogurt parfait as well. With a cup of coffee, not a bad start to the day.

mdricks
05-28-2012, 10:57 PM
Kusafiri Coffee Shop is the place to go in AK.

:number1:

CuteAsMinnie
05-29-2012, 08:44 AM
Grab a muffin and a frozen latte at the Main Street Bakery! A magical way to begin a magical day!!

:wave:

AgentC
05-29-2012, 10:30 AM
Kusafiri Coffee Shop is the place to go in AK.

:number1:

I forgot about them. That is a good choice at AK.

Wolf
05-29-2012, 03:46 PM
Flame tree in AK is wonderful!!! I get the breakfast pizza and Moma Wolf gets a big cinnamon roll and coffee!

TexasRoni
06-02-2012, 09:58 AM
Six trips to WDW and we've never had breakfast at Epcot. We prefer the food in World Showcase and of course that's not open early enough for breakfast. So - a list of breakfast options in Future World would be great for our next trip - December 2012.

MrPeetrie
06-03-2012, 08:45 AM
Flame tree in AK is wonderful!!! I get the breakfast pizza and Moma Wolf gets a big cinnamon roll and coffee!

I did not know Flame Tree had breakfast.

slegrant
06-03-2012, 09:25 AM
I did not know they had breakfast at Flame Tree BBQ either. That will be on our list of things to try in a couple weeks:mickey:

AmandaChan
06-03-2012, 12:34 PM
another vote for main street bakery... went for the first time last trip and I can't believe I missed out on this place before! when we went in the AM it was not terribly busy. they have toasters/condiments sitting out, we loved it.

diz_girl
06-07-2012, 04:03 PM
If the line at Main Street Bakery is too long, I could swear that Auntie Gravity's in Tomorrowland has a limited breakfast menu. The menu board that I saw in November had cereal, muffins, fruit, coffee, tea, and smoothies. They may have changed the menu since then.