PDA

View Full Version : Where is the best princess meal?

mommy2maddi
05-22-2012, 10:32 AM
Taking my 2 DD's to WDW in December. They are 5&9 and both are huge princess fans. 9 y/o loves Belle, 5 y/o loves them all! I want to do a meal with princesses but not sure which one is best. Not too keen on the type of food offered at Akershus, my daughter's are not that adventurous of eaters. From posts on here it sounds like CRT has gone downhill as far as character interaction goes.....What has your best princess meal been???? :mickey:

whitney37354
05-22-2012, 10:36 AM
We did breakfast at both CRT & Akershus. We enjoyed CRT more, but there was nothing wrong with Akershus. We were there on the last morning of our trip & trying to get to Soarin' for FPs at park opening, so we were rushing our breakfast! I'd do CRT if you've never done it before. Breakfast might be the better meal for your DD's to enjoy the food. Character interaction was great there for us.

ledudes
05-22-2012, 11:45 AM
I would say Cinderella's would be best if you are only going to do one. The food is pretty regular, nothing too crazy that kids wouldn't like, and I think just the fact that it takes place in fantasyland in Cinderella's castle makes it feel a little more special that Akershus. I have always found the interaction to be pretty much the same at all locations. They walk by pose for a picture, sign an autograph and say a few words. I think if the child is super talkative they may interact more, but basically they all seem the same to me. Cinderella's royal table feels the most special as far as atmosphere to me.

elmjimmlm
05-22-2012, 11:55 AM
1900 Park Fare!!!

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-22-2012, 12:05 PM
Akershus is the vote from my family.

Breakfast is "regular" breakfast food, with some more funky food available at the cold buffet for those who want to try.

One of the big advantages is that you get to meet Belle in her ballgown, and the pictures are included as part of the meal. We've also found the character interaction to be better than at CRT, with the characters spending much longer with us at Akershus.

disneykid99
05-23-2012, 07:05 PM
Our family votes for Akershus breakfast. The food is good standard breakfast foods and great cinammon rolls. The princess interaction is the best we have had. :thumbsup: Great time with them and great pictures. We have had luch at CRT. Our princess interaction was ok but not nearlly as good as Akershus. We did 1900 Park Fair once for dinner. We saw very little of Cinderella but had fun with her step-sisters :mickey: Have a great time!