PDA

View Full Version : POFQ recent stays

Crow
05-21-2012, 10:03 PM
got a water view or river view for 3 nights w military discount for $482. splitting the stay w WL CL
any recent stays at POFQ. looks like i can get a TIW discount at Scat Cats along w food court

disneydeb
05-22-2012, 09:08 AM
We stayed there last October in 4 garden view. It was nice and fairly newly redone! Awesome room. We had a very pleasant stay!

Crow
05-22-2012, 11:27 AM
been 3 yrs since i stayed there and i liked it, but that was before the rehab. good to know you liked it also

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
05-22-2012, 11:32 AM
We are staying in there in 20 days with a Garden view.

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-22-2012, 11:38 AM
We love POFQ!

The resort is small, so that is one of the big plusses! Even if you're along the river, you won't be far from the main building.

Yes, since there is no TS (although POR right nextdoor has one) you can use your TIW card at the foodcourt. The food is good, regular resort food, but we've always enjoyed it.

The pool is nice, but the hot tub is small, and can be a bit hard to find (next to the laundry building).

Enjoy your stay!

Crow
05-22-2012, 11:59 AM
POFQ is tied w CSR for my fav mods. i like that its smaller in some respects. Ive only used the boat once but like that option. and that Ill b able to use my TIW card there:beer::marg:
funny that POR is my least fav..