PDA

View Full Version : Will it be hard too!!

Gayle
05-21-2012, 09:39 PM
We, me and my DH went on our very first disney cruise. On the Maiden voyage of the Fantasy:mickey: Needless to say we are hooked:thumbsup: We are looking to do book a cruise to Alaska next year. :D So will it be really hard to go from the Fantasy to the Wonder a smaller ship.:confused:

Ed
05-22-2012, 09:03 AM
Wonder is, of course, considerably smaller than Fantasy, but in my book that just makes her cozier. With a smaller passenger load, you'll find that the overall pace seems more laid back. Wonder and Magic are both beautifully maintained and elegantly decorated.

We've been on Magic, Wonder and Dream two times each so far, with Fantasy booked for early next year, and truthfully of them all we really prefer the older, smaller ships.

DizneyRox
05-22-2012, 02:11 PM
Haven't been on the Fantasy, but the Magic is a great ship. On RCCL I don't know if I liked the HUGENESS of the larger ship over the "intimacy' of the smaller ones. The Magic and Wonder are not all that small.

Ed
05-22-2012, 10:16 PM
Haven't been on the Fantasy, but the Magic is a great ship. On RCCL I don't know if I liked the HUGENESS of the larger ship over the "intimacy' of the smaller ones. The Magic and Wonder are not all that small.

Very true. Magic/Wonder are both 964 feet long with a capacity of about 2,400 passengers; Dream/Fantasy are each 1,115 feet long with a capacity of about 4,000.