View Full Version : What to do with the boys when Nana takes our grand daughter to Royal Table

spoiledraf
05-21-2012, 11:11 AM
We could only get a table for 2 so Nanavu is taking our grand daughter to Cinderellas Castle. I was think of taking the boys and their moms out on the mini speed boats. Any ideas.

faline
05-21-2012, 11:34 AM
A Pirate Makeover?

Figment!
05-21-2012, 12:08 PM
Pirate's League in the Magic Kingdom (as Faline suggested above) or Sorcerer's of the Magic Kingdom interactive adventure. (also in the Magic Kingdom).

They might also enjoy Disney Quest if they are into video games and such.

ledudes
05-21-2012, 12:19 PM
My son is going to do one of the pirate treasure hunts from the Beach Club. There are a few hotels that offer one of these adventures I believe. Mostly it is the ones located near water.

buzznwoodysmom
05-21-2012, 12:28 PM
Here is a short list of things my boys have done. They've enjoyed each and every one of these experiences.

Pirate League at MK.

Pirate Adventure Cruise. My boys did the one at CBR because we were staying there, but the one at GF would be a great one if you are already in the MK area for the day.

Sea Raycers. These are the two seater boats. We've rented from the Poly and the GF, so another easy thing to do if your already in MK area.

Disney Quest. While definitely not my favorite thing to do in WDW, my boys really enjoyed their time here.

TinkRocks
05-21-2012, 01:33 PM
How 'bout a round of mini golf at Winter Summerland or Fantasia?

spoiledraf
05-21-2012, 08:45 PM
I should have mentioned they are only 4 and 5 and we are staying at the Poly. Tell me more about the pirate makeover and the pirate cruise. I have heard of them but know nothing about where and when.

ginger19
05-22-2012, 06:06 AM
My son did the Pirate treasure hunt out of Grand Floridian a few years ago (feels like a hundred!). He was given a pirate bandana with Mickey ears and some great Cast Members too him on the Pirate ship (boat). He was scared and crying and they were awesome with him. He got to do a treasure hunt over at Poly, had a snack and a drink and sang Pirate songs. He came back with a huge smile and had a great time!

(I had my nails done at the GF spa while waiting for him :thumbsup: ) I definitely recommend it!

faline
05-22-2012, 11:44 AM
The Pirate Makeover (http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/tours-and-experiences/pirates-league/)

And information on the Pirate Adventure from Disney:

Disney's Pirate Adventure

Aspiring buccaneers between the ages of 4 and 12 board a pirate-themed boat and scour the waterways around Walt Disney World Resort in search of pirate treasure during a swashbuckling high-seas adventure.

On this guided expedition, each participant enjoys a light snack and beverage, learns how to talk like a pirate, visits legendary ports-of-call, and—if he or she is lucky—returns with a bag of pirate booty! Disney's Pirate Adventure is a 2-hour sailing voyage that takes place each day at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.

Additional information and reservations may be made up to 180 days in advance by calling the Walt Disney World Recreation Department at 407-WDW-PLAY (407-939-7529). Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.