PDA

View Full Version : Original Mickey, ANYONE!!! May 10-17

Airblue1
05-18-2012, 09:31 PM
Producer-Kathy at Magical Journey's, Who is so patient and professional. We will work with her until she makes us leave:)
Setting- Beach Club Concierge
Cast Members-Nunni, Papa, Mom, Dad and un ano de edad nina

If you have never done Concierge Level and you are on the fence. Jump over and go for it. I really do not know what else to say, but DO IT! The CM's at Beach could be not be anymore helpful. Yeah you get some who are better than others, however everyone is there to make your experience the best it can be. I learned a long time ago to not be afraid to ask and if you are a person of like nature you will def. get a huge benefit from the cast members at concierge. Beach Club concierge is small. But, I like small intimate settings it lends itself to more attention to you the guest. Plus Beach Club is simply an awesome hotel, hands down.

Food Settings
Day 1- Beaches and Cream- If you are in need of an old fashion burger, fries and ice cream than beaches and cream is your place. The kitchen sink is always a lot of fun. But the burgers are great!

Day 2- Crystal Palace-Its Pooh characters with Mickey waffles. What else do you need. I always suggest making Reservation before MK opens so you can get all your photo opps in before the crowds roll down Main Street.

Chef Mickey's- We at Dinner at Chef Mickey's it was decent I would not say it is Le Cellier or anything, but this trip was not about Filets and NY Strips. O no it was about Mickey and Minnie and so it will be for a long time. I would do breakfast here next time to try something new at little cheaper of a cost.

Day 3- CRT (Breakfast) Ok this is the first time with child and second time overall. Man I feel like a herded cattle at this place. They know they have you and the place sells itself. My party liked it, but I found it to be a little shaky on the wait staff end. Esp. when you are tipping 20% on a large bill. If I was tipping at Chili's I would at least hope for better service than we received at CRT.

Tomorrowland Fireworks- This is Willy Wonka on steroids!!!!! It was awesome, AWESOME!!! Did I say it was awesome. More folks than I thought there would be, however we had a perfect view of Wishes and got out of there with out any problems.

Day 4- 50's Prime Time- Like fried chicken in a themed 50's style living room? It is exactly that. The O Rings are also a very great start to any meal.

Day 5- Tusker House- Uhh the gem in Animal Kingdom that I hope stays undiscovered for a very long time. Yes it is Mickey Waffles and characters, but the staff is awesome the character interaction is a delight. SHHHH please do not let this secret out. I like a quiet Tusker House:))

Day 6- Ohana's- Off this board I could not pass it up. It seems to be an IC special delivery. I like the food. We sat by the windows. I would go back. But it is def. all you can try to eat and you have a lot more relations their than you thought, right cousin ROY? I find the charm in this place and see what folks are saying, but I think some times you might want a lighter fare. Then piles of meat ( I cannot believe I just wrote that:)

Day 7- Le Cellier - Lunch- UHHHHHH Why haven't I gone her here before? GO GO GO GO steak, hamburgers, bread, french fries in gravy and cheese, WHAT!!! It is a great place to eat. It truly is!

Okay after figuring all our dining totals with tips we did not go over the dining plan total for four people. So we made a great decision to go without DD Plan. Also we did not like all the deserts at the different locations, plus we at buffets so it was already a set price.

Parks are parks to me. Crowd levels were exactly what they should have been for this time of year.

I always forget when planning how much time it takes to get everywhere. There is not exact paths to anything. I think you walk more to and from transportation to parks then you actually walk in the parks.

But, through the lens of a one year old. We saw Disney Studios as a no go. AK was ok. Epcot is cool but MK is the best bet. It has rides and is truly set up for little children.

Disney Character Visa- We have two different cards
First time- Minnie and Goofy
2nd Time- Mickey, Minnie and Goofy

Which brings me back to my title. We searched long and hard to find original Mickey. Until we arrived at the Disney Character Visa tent to see Mickey in his original attire. It was such a relief. It is very hard to find that little mouse looking OG!!!

I have so much more to say. However, if you have any questions please give me a quick PM and I will be more than happy to help!

Until our next trip
Please keep your hands, feet and arms inside until we come to a complete stop and please stay clear of the yellow line!!!

Peace
:mickey::mickey::mickey::mickey::mickey:

faline
05-19-2012, 04:41 PM
Sounds like it was a good trip with lots of yummy dining!

January-2007
05-20-2012, 01:00 AM
Thanks for reporting.

VWL Mom
05-20-2012, 06:16 AM
Sounds like a great trip, thanks for sharing :mickey:

Airblue1
05-21-2012, 09:27 PM
Just want to add that I stepped on the scale today and I gained 15lbs on our 8 day trip