PDA

View Full Version : short cut

K8screen
05-18-2012, 04:00 AM
Obsessive planner that I am, I've just been looking at the guide map for MK, and as I haven't been to WDW for a few years now (going in 41 days :cloud9:) I am trying to work out, or remember, if there is a way through from Adventureland to Frontierland/Liberty Square going from opposite Swiss Family Tree House, just past Aloha Isle? Its not clear on the map, and I seem to remember there was an archway with some bathrooms you could go through, but I may well be wrong. Anyone can help?

MargaretMessler
05-18-2012, 07:17 AM
Obsessive planner that I am, I've just been looking at the guide map for MK, and as I haven't been to WDW for a few years now (going in 41 days :cloud9:) I am trying to work out, or remember, if there is a way through from Adventureland to Frontierland/Liberty Square going from opposite Swiss Family Tree House, just past Aloha Isle? Its not clear on the map, and I seem to remember there was an archway with some bathrooms you could go through, but I may well be wrong. Anyone can help?

I haven't been in several years, but that does sound incredibly familiar, something almost like an alley way that runs between a restaurant and a store maybe?

comicguy
05-18-2012, 07:18 AM
Yes, you are correct. There is a breezeway that connects the two lands just after Aloha Isle and it has bathrooms in it as well.

DizneyRox
05-18-2012, 07:35 AM
There's a way to get to Liberty Square right before the bridge to Adventure land that gets you right near Ye OIde XMas Shoppe, there's the one described above where the bathrooms are, and another cross over up by the magic carpet ride.

disneydeb
05-18-2012, 09:28 AM
Yes, it is where we would have a break and cool off in the hot summer months. I never thought of it as much of a shortcut though...

K8screen
05-18-2012, 09:54 AM
Yes, it is where we would have a break and cool off in the hot summer months. I never thought of it as much of a shortcut though...

Depends where you are coming from and trying to go to! :)

Thanks everyone for your help

We LOVE Disney
05-18-2012, 11:52 AM

Where can I find a guide map online to look and see the pathways?

Thanks!

DizneyRox
05-18-2012, 01:23 PM
Where can I find a guide map online to look and see the pathways?

Thanks!
If you Google "WDW Park Maps" about a bazillion results pop up. Well, actually only 410,000...

I use google images for things of this nature...

MississippiDisneyFreak
05-21-2012, 09:44 AM
We always use this passway...

Main Street Jim
05-22-2012, 08:49 AM
I'll try to describe the "shortcuts" a little bit.

1) From Liberty Square to Adventureland, there are two "shortcuts".

First one is from just before crossing the bridge into Adventureland (coming from the Hub), to behind Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe.
The second one is from next to the clothing shop (they sell "surfwear" <?> I think, don't know what the name of it is now.,..LOL...) through the breezeway to Diamond Horsehoe.

2) To get from Adventureland to Frontierland:

From next to (I believe) Agrabah Bazaar to Country Bear Jamboree (near the Magic Carpets of Aladdin).

3) Not really a "shortcut", but away from the crowds, is the walkway from behind Space Mountain up to what is now the Fantasyland train station.