PDA

View Full Version : TS leftovers

shortcake311
05-17-2012, 06:13 PM
This sounds crazy, but I was wondering which of my TS places you can get your leftovers to go. My husband and I are only on the DP, but I don't foresee us eating much of our food. Any help would be awesome, TIA!

Chefs de France
Garden Grill
'Ohana breakfast
'Ohana dinner
Narcoossee
Planet Hollywood

LVT
05-17-2012, 06:21 PM
Except for buffets, I would not expect an issue. We took a small amount of leftovers 2 or 3 times last visit..

shortcake311
05-17-2012, 06:28 PM
I didn't think it would be an issue as long as they weren't buffet. I know they are all about whatever the amount you want, but just make sure you eat it and two of our meals (one breakfast/one dinner) are buffet.

DizneyRox
05-17-2012, 07:29 PM
You may get some looks... We've done it, but we were DVC and I think we were in Epcot, and staying at the Beach Club.

They were cautious as it was hot and the food will quickly spoil in the summer heat. Also, reheating the food is difficult if you don't have a microwave or full kitchen as we have as DVC members.

mom2morgan
05-17-2012, 09:11 PM
Not sure I'd want to (for the reasons DisneyRox mentions), but I'll be DARNED if anyone is going to tell me I CAN'T take food I paid for!! (buffet or family style aside, of course, since that would be wide open to abuse..deliberately taking more than you can eat to take some home. Funny story on that - when I was waittressing I had a family of 4 come to a buffet and tell me they were just going to order one, and split it ;)

gerald72
05-18-2012, 04:18 AM
I agree, as long as its not buffet, no one is going to tell me I can't do whatever I want with anything I paid for. Looks or not, or risk of spoilage, it's my food. I'll take it to go if I want.