PDA

View Full Version : Air Tran

i'm grumpy
05-17-2012, 03:58 PM
Is there any advantage to check in from home? My printer is not working right.

Itchy
05-17-2012, 04:26 PM
Is there any advantage to check in from home? My printer is not working right.

Most airline allow you to print your boarding passes from home. this makes the process a little faster gettin through TSA.

If you dont print it at home you will either need to go to the AirTran desk or use a stand alone terminal in the airport. Either one may have a line for you to stand in to get checked in.

If you have a friend with a good printer that may be an option for you.

Hope this helps...:mickey:

iloveokw
05-17-2012, 06:50 PM
Last month I checked in at the end of our trip but didn't have a printer. We always use curb side checkin and they checked our bags and gave us our boarding passes...very easy.

i'm grumpy
05-18-2012, 10:39 AM
Thanks! We usually fly SW, but the prices were too high.

Mom to a Princess and a Prince
05-21-2012, 12:56 PM
We just flew Airtran and the early check-in lets you pick your seats if you didn't do that already. I didn't know that on the flight to MCO and thankfully I was able to get the last 4 seats together. For the flight home, I checked in with the hotel concierge the day before our flight and got 2nd row seats.

Katzateer
05-21-2012, 01:32 PM
I picked our seats when I purchased the tickets online.

I took our reservation number up to the counter when I arrived at the airport and was done in just a couple of minutes. But we did not check any luggage.

I don't think printing your tickets at home makes it any faster. My printer was out of ink so I had nothing except my reservation number.