PDA

View Full Version : (hiding face) yes a mug question

crltkcagle
05-15-2012, 08:21 PM
:hide: Ok don't worry its not one of those debatable mug questions. I am just wondering how it works now. :lurk: We have always purchased the mugs but since they are now part of the dining plan how does one go about getting the mug? On our first trip to the food court do we just tell them we have the dining plan and would like our mugs? Do they come in your room? Am I completely nuts for asking a mug question. LOL :rotfl:

MargaretMessler
05-15-2012, 09:11 PM
:hide: Ok don't worry its not one of those debatable mug questions. I am just wondering how it works now. :lurk: We have always purchased the mugs but since they are now part of the dining plan how does one go about getting the mug? On our first trip to the food court do we just tell them we have the dining plan and would like our mugs? Do they come in your room? Am I completely nuts for asking a mug question. LOL :rotfl:

I was actually wondering the same thing, just hadn't gotten around to asking. :blush:

Fangorn
05-15-2012, 09:16 PM
The first time you go to the food court, just pick up your mug(s). They are everywhere. You can't miss them. When you get to the registers, just tell them you're on the dining plan and give them your room key like normal. That's all you have to do. It's just another entitlement on your dining plan.

Steve

Butters
05-15-2012, 09:48 PM
The first time you go to the food court, just pick up your mug(s). They are everywhere. You can't miss them. When you get to the registers, just tell them you're on the dining plan and give them your room key like normal. That's all you have to do. It's just another entitlement on your dining plan.

Steve

:ditto:

Itchy
05-15-2012, 11:08 PM
Yep. Last October when we picked up our mugs the CM checking us out told us that if we lost / misplaced ours they would replace it for free.

If I lost mine I would not go back to try and get another, I would be to embarrassed.:blush:

I will get another in 10 more days though..;)

Pirate Granny
05-16-2012, 07:41 AM
Are they still the sun bathing ones???? Going three times this year and am getting bored of the same cups...I'll have a set of 12 soon!!!! Wish they went back to the resort cups.

vicster
05-16-2012, 09:36 AM

I was wondering the same thing - thanks for asking!

ANG
05-16-2012, 10:28 AM
I too needed to know. So thanks for asking!

crltkcagle
05-16-2012, 10:51 AM
Thanks for the replies. I figured that's how it worked. And just to make sure everyone on the dining plan receives a mug? Even our kids?

i'm grumpy
05-16-2012, 11:40 AM
Yes, I think the kiddo had one too.

#1donaldfan
05-16-2012, 12:05 PM
Yes, kids over 3 will get one !! :cool:

TexansInNY
05-16-2012, 12:23 PM
You know I bought a 12 pack of diet pepsi on the way in and have still never used the mug...