PDA

View Full Version : New Onboard booking policy

Imalismom
05-15-2012, 07:05 PM
CASTAWAY CLUB MEMBERS - NEW ONBOARD BOOKING POLICY

Effective today, all new onboard bookings for cruises of six days or less get a $100 shipboard credit per stateroom. All new onboard bookings for cruises of seven days or more get a $200 shipboard credit per stateroom. In addition to the shipboard credit, you get a 10% discount. The amount of the shipboard credit is the same, no matter what your Castaway Club status.

Also effective today, date changing an existing onboard booking (such as moving a "dummy-cruise"), makes the booking subject to the limits above, rather than the credit in effect prior to the date change being processed.

Just passing it along....

GoldenDreams
05-31-2012, 01:55 PM
Okay - we are hooked and cannot wait to go back!

However, we didn't have any idea of the dates for school vacations & holidays next year while we were on board... and no internet access to look it up. (Maybe we could have paid for this somewhere, but we were too busy having fun.)

We didn't put the thought into this while on board, but now I wish I had. My advice is that if you even think you might take advantage of this offer, bring your holiday/vacation/prior commitment dates with you!