PDA

View Full Version : I'm So Excited

wildernesslady
05-15-2012, 04:07 PM
I just booked a 5 night cruise on the Dream. My daughter just left this past Saturday for her second contract working on the ship. Her birthday is during this contract and I am going to surprise her. I had to share with someone and I knew everyone at Intercot would get it. I'm so excited. Currently I'm sailing alone with hopes of my husband jobbing able to join me if work allows. I can't wait. Its only 54 days away.

disneymom15
05-15-2012, 04:42 PM
How exciting. Would love to see the look on her face when she first spots you.

jodijo
05-15-2012, 05:18 PM
What a great surprise! I am sure she is going to love it! Have a wonderful time.

AllDisney
05-15-2012, 06:00 PM
She will be so surprised:thumbsup:

goofyfan4466
05-15-2012, 06:25 PM
I just booked a 5 night cruise on the Dream. My daughter just left this past Saturday for her second contract working on the ship. Her birthday is during this contract and I am going to surprise her. I had to share with someone and I knew everyone at Intercot would get it. I'm so excited. Currently I'm sailing alone with hopes of my husband jobbing able to join me if work allows. I can't wait. Its only 54 days away.

congrats. we will also be on at that time. we live here in bucks county. i am assuming that since you live in gilbertsville that you are somewhere near zerns. we love that place. my family is getting super excited about this trip. i hope you have a fantastic time. btw i have been watching the port canaveral webcam daily getting more excited by the minute. see you on board.

deedeebee
05-15-2012, 07:19 PM
:party:awesome

wildernesslady
05-17-2012, 07:34 AM
congrats. we will also be on at that time. we live here in bucks county. i am assuming that since you live in gilbertsville that you are somewhere near zerns. we love that place. my family is getting super excited about this trip. i hope you have a fantastic time. btw i have been watching the port canaveral webcam daily getting more excited by the minute. see you on board.

Yes, I'm Close to Zerns. My husband loves to go there, me not so much. I only go when the outdoor stands are open. It is quite a place. The ship is in port today. I always check just to see where my daughter is. I would love to meet on board. I can't believe I'm going. She willbe shocked.