PDA

View Full Version : Fishing question

CzepielCrew
05-15-2012, 08:44 AM
I will be going to the world next November and I am trying to set up somewhere for my husband to fish. He is not into the guided trips, and likes to fish on his own. We will be staying at the Art of Animation Suites. If we take a morning trip to Fort Wilderness Campground and rent a boat or canoe, can he fish that way?

PlutoToo
05-15-2012, 06:05 PM
I don't know the answer to your question, but he can fish the canals from the banks, and I've seen people fishing from the lake edges away from the marina. Maybe this will help a little.

medic9016
05-15-2012, 08:38 PM
No you can not fish from the rented kayaks or canoes. If you want to fish from a boat you have to use the guide and his boat. You can fish from land at The Fort without any problems.

steamboat willy
08-09-2012, 09:10 AM
Since they are staying at AoA, can he fish from bank of the lake between their Resort and POP?:confused:

faline
08-09-2012, 09:40 AM
Port Orleans Riverside has a fishing hole where folks can fish. I also understand fishing is allowed along the canals in Fort Wilderness. Fishing at Disney World is, to my knowledge, strictly, catch and release.