PDA

View Full Version : Concierge Services - Package Delivery?

Tygger7
05-15-2012, 08:06 AM
We are planning to stay Club level during our next trip...most likely at the Poly, but we're also considering WL and Beach Club. While doing some research yesterday, I ran across some info for the Poly Club level that I haven't seen listed for any of the others: Theme park packages are delivered directly to your room, versus being delivered to the store in the hotel.

1) Does this apply to ALL guests who stay Club Level?

2) If not, does anyone know if they still offer this service at the Poly?

Thanks in advance!!

BrerGnat
05-15-2012, 09:14 AM
As far as I know, yes, this applies to all CL guests at all resorts.

When the CM is filling out the slip, though, you have to tell them you are staying CL.

Tygger7
05-15-2012, 09:25 AM
Wow, that's AWESOME!!! I always seem to forget my packages at the gift shop until I've gotten all the way back to our room. I think this just sold me on Club Level forever! :D

Airblue1
05-15-2012, 10:10 PM
Currently sitting in my room BC Club level surrounded by blue Disney bags with green tags on them. No Gift Shop pick up for us!!!

MargaretMessler
05-16-2012, 03:37 AM
I could swear some years back we stayed at CBR (where there is no club level of any kind) and packages were delivered to our room. But I could be remembering wrong.

Imalismom
05-16-2012, 08:04 AM
I could swear some years back we stayed at CBR (where there is no club level of any kind) and packages were delivered to our room. But I could be remembering wrong.
They used to always deliver to your room no matter where you stayed, but changed that to only club level having direct delivery to rooms, and everyone else picking up at the resort gift shop.

GusNJacque
05-16-2012, 06:41 PM
Yup she is right. It did used to be everyone. Ahhh the good ole days. It is DEFINATELY a nice perk for the Club level. I love not having to worry about packages after a long day at the park.