PDA

View Full Version : Menu for Fantasmic & time concessions open

casey@bat
05-13-2012, 02:43 PM
What food do they have at the "concession stand" at Fantasmic and what time does it open for a 9:00 show?

Is there a menu on here?

MargaretMessler
05-13-2012, 09:14 PM
What food do they have at the "concession stand" at Fantasmic and what time does it open for a 9:00 show?

Is there a menu on here?

I'm pretty sure they just have your basic snack foods inside (popcorn, pretzels, ice cream, sodas, etc.) but maybe someone can confirm as its been a few years.

If you intend to head in early to stake out your spot, you could always consider picking up sandwiches at one of the walk up places along the road that leads to the amphitheater.

As for the time, I think it's 90 minutes prior.

Fastpasssteve
05-14-2012, 01:24 AM
You can get...
...Wine (pinot grigio, chardonnay, merlot), Budweiser or Bud Light Bottle, Bottled Beverages, Bottled Water, Frozen Strawberry Lemonade, Assorted Chips, Nachos with Cheese, Cotton Candy, Churro, Caramel Corn, Popcorn, Assorted Whole Fruit, Glazed Almonds, Smart Water, Mickey's Premium Ice Cream Bar, Nestle Pineapple Fruit Bar, Mickey's Cookies n' Cream Ice Cream Sandwich, Edy's Strawberry Fruit Bar, Frozen Banana, Nestle Triple Blast Ice Pop, Hot Dogs, Pretzel, Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Light Lemonade, Apple Juice, Hot Cocoa or Hot Coffee (reg or decaf),Bud Light Draft, Yuengling or Blue Moon Draft

They've also begun to offer snack boxes with assorted cheeses, meats, bread, crackers, sweets, cupcakes...that kind of thing...all in one box. I think they're rather nice, but will be a little pricey.