PDA

View Full Version : Beach Club questions

TikiGoddess
05-13-2012, 08:40 AM
1. Is it true that you can request a microwave for your room? And what are the odds of getting one?

2. Has anyone done the scavenger hunt that you can get at the front desk? Any pictures of it?

3. Any other hidden gems we should not miss?

Kathy

TinkerbellT421
05-13-2012, 11:04 AM
1) if you are staying at the beach club, you are staying at the DVC villas then all have a microwave.

2) never tried the scavenger hunt, but have seen and overheard people saying they loved it.

3) do not miss beaches and cream! Great food and take a stab at ordering the kitchen sink!

brownie
05-14-2012, 01:31 PM
1) if you are staying at the beach club, you are staying at the DVC villas then all have a microwave.

:confused: The Beach Club and Beach Club Villas are two separate resorts.

TinkerbellT421
05-14-2012, 03:02 PM
:confused: The Beach Club and Beach Club Villas are two separate resorts.

No wonder I didn't get an answer, lol. That was supposed to be listed in the form of a question. I wasn't sure if she was staying at the Villas end or Resort end, my ipad has a tendency to correct my misspellings and try and finish my sentences for me. It was supposed to ask:
If you are staying at the Beach Club, are you staying at the DVC villas? And if so then yes it will come with the microwave.

TikiGoddess
05-14-2012, 06:41 PM
No, we are staying at the Beach Club resort (not villas). I read somewhere that you may request a microwave for your room (it's listed as a room amenity on the Disney website). Just wondering if anyone had first hand experience with this.

Kathy