PDA

View Full Version : pin number/free dining

moe513
05-12-2012, 11:19 AM
Is there any way to contact Disney to see if I have been issued a pin number for a discount. Im hoping I may have missed the e mail and I have a pin number out there. last year I got free dining. Thank you!:mickey:

i'm grumpy
05-12-2012, 11:21 AM
I believe they keep them on file and you can call.

MargaretMessler
05-12-2012, 11:34 AM
Is there any way to contact Disney to see if I have been issued a pin number for a discount. Im hoping I may have missed the e mail and I have a pin number out there. last year I got free dining. Thank you!:mickey:

How does everyone get these pin codes for the free dining that I've been reading about? Just curious.

moe513
05-12-2012, 11:36 AM
I got an email and I believe a post card in the mail. I believe its random. It was great I got free dining last year weeks before the big promotion started.

j2k
05-12-2012, 12:00 PM
How does everyone get these pin codes for the free dining that I've been reading about? Just curious.

I'm wondering the same thing here. :mickey:

Polynesian Dweller
05-12-2012, 01:09 PM

You can't do anything other than register with Disney in some way such as having a login on their web site, book a vacation through them etc. then sit back, wait and hope.

Pins are marketing tools to sell more hotel rooms. Disney decides which rooms for which it needs to increase sales and identifies the types of people it is most likely to attract with that offer and send it to them.

It can feel random but it really comes down to whether you meet the promotion criteria or not. If you do you get a Pin offer, if not then no offer. Since only Disney knows the criteria it feels very random. Some years I get several some years none.

vicster
05-12-2012, 03:13 PM

We got an e-mail back in March from Disney Visa for free dining. A few days later free dining was offered to everyone. We got an e-mail last week from Disney Visa for 15% off Art of Animation. A few times we've gotten cards in the mail.

i'm grumpy
05-13-2012, 09:55 PM
A friend still gets them and she hasn't been there for like 10 years. :confused: