PDA

View Full Version : EMH at Magic Kingdom

Bubsy
05-11-2012, 10:41 PM
Dear All,

I am arriving at WDW in June (Thursday) and plan to go to MK first and should be on Main Street around 10:30am.

On this day, the MK has early EMH.

What kind of crowds should I expect?

Traditionally, we go on Buzz Light Year Spin ad Space Mountian first. Should I re-think this and go to the opposite side of the park and work my way back to Space Mountain?

When do people usually leave to take a "break" from the park and hit the pool?

Also, I will be staying at the MK until closing.

In addition, the next day, we are planning to go to Disney Studios from rope drop to closing and then make our way to the MK for evening EMH.

How will the crowds be during the late evening hours, after the fireworks show?

Thanks for your advice.

Have a Magical day!

Bubsy

GAN
05-12-2012, 06:48 AM
If we're talking mid-late June I would expect fairly heavy crowds when you arrive at 10:30. At that point there may be no best part of the park -I would fast-pass SM(probably longest wait) then wait for Buzz. When I arrive for early EMH I'm usually out by 2PM, at 10:30 when you arrive I would have hit almost every ride I wanted. Evening EMH can draw heavy crowds at MK also but it's enjoyable -last time we were there in June I couldn't believe the amount of people there. We took the path of least resistance and went on attractions with low wait times. Good luck -you've got quite an ambitious plan.

MargaretMessler
05-12-2012, 08:45 AM
Morning EMH and it's probably gonna be real crowded by 10:30. Evening EMH and you might be safe. But an earlier poster is right, a lot of park hoppers might already be heading off to other parks or resorts when you get there.