PDA

View Full Version : Disney Mobile Magic App now available in Canada and UK

Polynesian Dweller
05-11-2012, 05:33 PM
The app can only be installed on the phone not iPads and in fact can only be seen on the iPad.

Access the app store from your iPhone and search for Disney Mobile Magic.

Ed
05-11-2012, 06:39 PM
...not iPads and in fact can only be seen on the iPad. :confused:

Can you clarify ? :shrug:

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-11-2012, 09:37 PM
From what I've seen in the iTunes store, it only works on the iPhone, iOS 4.2 or later.

I'm still stuck with a blackberry for work, but still glad it is finally available for Canadians.

Polynesian Dweller
05-11-2012, 09:48 PM
:confused:

Can you clarify ? :shrug:

I have discovered that after downloading to iPhone it can be seen in purchases on the iPad. But all you'll get trying to download it is the request couldn't be completed on the iPad. So you can only seeing the iPad that it exists for the iPhone but you can't do anything with it.

Sorry, should have made that clear.

mickclub1955
12-14-2013, 05:06 PM
Disney Mobile Magic, the first of Disney's mobile apps for theme park visitors, is to be discontinued on December 23 2013.

The more recent 'My Disney Experience' app will now become the primary mobile offering for Walt Disney World visitors, available for iOS, Android and Kindle devices. Disney Mobile Magic has already been removed from the app stores, but will continue to function until December 23 2013.

Buttercup
12-14-2013, 08:50 PM
As a Canadian I've had the My Disney Experience on my iPhone for over a year now.

We never had access to the Mobile Magic app up here but that doesn't matter since it's going to be dead as of next week.

Polynesian Dweller
12-15-2013, 03:47 PM
As a Canadian I've had the My Disney Experience on my iPhone for over a year now.

We never had access to the Mobile Magic app up here but that doesn't matter since it's going to be dead as of next week.

Actually, I'm Canadian too, used it on my trip 2 years ago, and I still have My Mobile Magic on my iphone. When I wrote the original message it was on the Canadian App Store. But it's been missing for a long time now and, as you say, as of next week it won't work.

Patricia
12-16-2013, 02:15 PM
I'm in Canada as well and have had Mobile Magic since it became available to us.. interestingly enough, it still works and updates daily.:mickey: