PDA

View Full Version : Wild Africa Trek

fanofdisney
05-11-2012, 01:51 PM
Tickets to Wild Africa Trek are discounted $50 5/29-8/25 after 11:45. Is it way too hot to enjoy this experience after 11:45 or is it still enjoyable? We will be traveling in July, of course probably the second hottest month of the year! This sounds like such an awesome tour to take but if it is too hot to enjoy the experience then it is not money well spent right?

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-11-2012, 09:31 PM
You're right that it will be crazy hot and humid, but they will provide you with water, and a break in the middle.

I wouldn't do in the middle of the day, but then, I'm a "heat wimp", so I know I couldn't crack it.

But, it is an awesome experience, so only you can decide if being hot is too much of a problem.

NJGIRL
05-12-2012, 12:36 PM
My concern would be the heat for us but even more so the heat for the animals. I would think most would be lying down in the shade trying to stay cool. Since I never go to Disney in the summer I don't know for sure but think the animals would be inactive at that time. Remember the trek is three hours long so the earliest trip would be 12:00 to 3:00 (when the sun is the hottest).