PDA

View Full Version : Chances Are...WDW Dolphin Reservation

disneyduggan
05-10-2012, 10:19 PM
We will be staying at a condo for most of our Orlando trip...but will switch for 3-nights at the Dolphin on our disney days. Tried to make the reservation (for August) today and our first night is not available.

I booked the last two nights and hope to keep calling back to see if I can get some availability for the first night.

Anyone with a similar story? Success?

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-11-2012, 09:57 AM
Peoples plans change all of the time, and especially if a meeting or convention is holding some of the rooms, it is likely that some may come available as the date gets closer.

mydisneygirls
05-11-2012, 10:46 AM
Try booking online NOT directly through their website!

Tigerinvestigator
05-11-2012, 10:53 AM
We are regular customers at the Dolphin and usually when they are booked for one day that far out it is a convention. I have had this happen a couple of times. This past December I managed to get a room off for that date off of another site. You can PM me if you want the details. Just keep trying. Magical Journeys may be able to help as well. Another option is to book a room at the Swan which would be an easy transfer. They work really well together. Last time I checked into the Dolphin they had overbooked and the couple in front of me was moved to the Swan with a fantastic upgrade, so they do work hand in hand. Be glad to help further if you want to PM me.:thumbsup: