PDA

View Full Version : EMH and 1st week of June

Allenfow98
05-10-2012, 05:18 PM
we are going to be in the world the last part of May and the whole full first week of June. I am expecting crowds.. just not the full force crowds during the summer.We are staying ffsite, so my plans are different then when staying on property.
i usually avoid the parks that have the EMH totally on the day that they are in effect. My question is should i change it up a little to just avoid the AM or PM of the park that day, (ie) MK has a morning EMH, would it be fine to go to MK maybe in the afternoon/evening, or should i still avoid the park the whole day.

tjstrike
05-10-2012, 06:42 PM
People are usually wore out and leave early after an EMH but you also need to look at the historical data on each park. Some parks are busier on certain days, stars wars weekends will be going on then which will draw crowds away from the other parks. We will be there at the same time frame and I'm still trying to figure out which park we will do on which day.

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-10-2012, 09:08 PM
If you're not staying on site, I would avoid the parks with EMH's; you'll get the extra crowds without the benefits of the extra time.

I agree that people will "wear out" from early EMH, but unless they have park hoppers, it is likely that they'll head back to the resort, rest and come back for the evening.