PDA

View Full Version : AP question

Tri Minnie
05-09-2012, 01:12 PM
Hi,

I have been lurking on Intercot for a while and really appreciate all of the wonderful reports and advice :)

Today I went to purchase annual pass vouchers at our local Disney store, and the employees mentioned that with the AP there would be blackout dates. In all of my research, I did not find this info anywhere. I realize there are blackout dates with some passes, but I thought these were strictly connected to certain Florida resident passes. Is someone able to clarify this for me? Thank you!

Strmchsr
05-09-2012, 01:37 PM
:welcome: to Intercot!! Glad to see you joining in the conversation. :mickey:

You are correct. There are no blackout dates on the regular AP. Only on the Florida Resident Seasonal Pass.

micky95
05-09-2012, 04:33 PM
we love ours.we used it 6 times last year & are getting them again in october.just remember you also get discounts on food, lodging & merchandise.we always asked because some places do give the discounts & others don't.remember you can park hop & get free parking. i know you'll enjoy having one.:mickey:

Tri Minnie
05-09-2012, 09:25 PM
Thank you for the replies. Even though it didn't sound right, I was concerned about our plans when they mentioned blackout dates with the regular AP. We are really looking forward to trying out a year with an AP.

Crow
05-10-2012, 01:51 AM
yea its w Fl resident pass. my friend had that and it was in summer and certain holidays...of course it was a lot cheaper..