PDA

View Full Version : Ressies for fall!! We Can GO!!!

LandFan
05-08-2012, 08:05 PM
Ok so now I am really excited for our fall trip! I booked this trip because of free dining a while ago while hoping my dear hubby would have a new job in time to pay for it and be able to take the time off. He was laid off last August from a local school district so we weren't able to take our 10th anniversary/my 40th birthday trip to the world like we wanted to last September.

Well, the pixie dust has worked for me this month!! He just got a new job (started Monday), loves it already and will be able to take the vacation time off - whew!!

To top it all off, I was able to switch our POP free dining ressie over to Little Mermaid at Art of Animation with free dining!! SO EXCITED!!

SO anyway, now he is finally able to get excited about our trip since he now knows we are really going and we made ressies. Here they are - what do you think?? Oh, it's just the two of us...

Saturday
Sci-fi (for lunch just to split a burger, fries and a shake as I can't stand DHS CS places.)
Dinner: Flying Fish!!

Sunday
Lunch: Epcot CS
Dinner: Biergarten

Monday
CS at art of animation for lunch
CS at MK for dinner

Tuesday
Lunch: Tusker House
Dinner: JIKO!!

Wednesday
Lunch: CS at epcot or AofA
Dinner: Garden Grill

Thursday
Late Lunch: Mama Melrose fantasmic package
Dinner: CS at AofA

Friday
Lunch: CS somewhere
Dinner: Narcoossee's!! should be there in time for the Hallowishes fireworks too!

In case you haven't figured it out, we don't do breakfast - we bring protein bars and get a snack instead. We will only end up paying for Tusker House and the Sci-fi burger OOP. Not bad!

Wolf
05-09-2012, 09:50 AM
I'm so happy yall get to take your trip!!! Happy Aniversary and I hope yall have an amazing trip!!!