PDA

View Full Version : Disney Visa Summer Offer June 1-Sept.27

Tink1
05-07-2012, 08:10 AM
Not quite sure why this was released since it pretty much mimics the other offers. It does include Art of Animation though.

Rates for June 1-14

15% Art Of Animation, Music, Sports
20% CSR, CBR, Cabins, POR , GF, AKL standard
25% BC,YC, BWI, SS,OKW
5% campsite, Pop, Movies, POFQ, CSR suites, AKL savannah, WL, Deluxe Suites, Poly, Contemp,DVC villas except OK,SS

Rates for June 15-Aug.14

15% Art Of Animation, Music, Sports
20% CSR, CBR, Cabins, POR , GF, Contemp
25% BC,YC, BWI, SS,OKW, AKL standard
5% campsite, Pop, Movies, POFQ, CSR suites, AKL savannah, WL, Deluxe Suites, Poly,DVC villas except OK,SS

Rates for Aug.15- Sept 27

15% Art Of Animation, Movies
20% Music, Sports, POR, GF, Contemp, Poly
25% CSR, CBR, Cabins
30% BC, YC, BW,SS, OKW,AKL standard
5% campsites, Pop, POFQ, CSR suites, AKL savannah, WL, Deluxe suites, DVC villas except OKW and SS

Must deposit with Disney Visa at time of booking. Availability looks to be the same as the general discount.

Contact Magical Journeys (http://yourmagicaljourneys.com/request-pricing/) to book. When you support us, you support Intercot!

Nanc

CarolS
05-07-2012, 01:09 PM
Well I for one am thrilled! I've been trying to figure out how we, with all our baby gear, will fit into POR room and really wanted to state at AoA but couldn't justify paying rack rate. This saves me $350 at AoA!!

All the other discounts look the same. Looks like this was released to add AoA which is fine by me :mickey:

CuteAsMinnie
05-07-2012, 05:47 PM
It's simply ridiculous to even offer a 5% discount.

Seriously.

Keneva
05-07-2012, 06:17 PM

Seriously.

On the bright side, It has seriously motivated us to look at vacationing someplace other than Disney (and Florida).:read:

CarolS
05-07-2012, 07:37 PM

Seriously.

I agree! I can't believe I'm jumping for joy over 15% when I use to get 30-40% off rooms.

CuteAsMinnie
05-07-2012, 08:10 PM
Well, I'm not jumping for joy. Lol Glad actually we're not going till next year.

Imalismom
05-21-2012, 06:38 PM
Well. I just booked AoA for August 8 & 9, but REALLY hoping that Florida does a good resident rate for that time that will allow me to move to WL - I will NOT go to WL for a 5% discount though... and DD wanted to stay at AoA one time....

What I really do not like is that my AoA room is just a few dollars under what I paid for WL club level the first week of May :ill: this year.

alliekat
05-29-2012, 05:06 PM
So I already booked All Star Sports with the late summer discount. Is there any advantage to cancelling and rebooking with this offer? It looks the same, is the 20 % off every night or just Sunday thru Thursday? Thanks in adavnce for any help you can provide :mickey: