PDA

View Full Version : autograph book

the real Alice
05-05-2012, 08:49 PM
We are getting very close to our first trip with a little one! I know we want to have an autograph book for my DS (age 3). Does anyone know how much they are in the parks? Is there a place to buy them a little cheaper before we get there?

Thanks!

tjstrike
05-05-2012, 08:59 PM
Maybe a Disney outlet store or a Disney store in a mall ?

Kairi_7378
05-05-2012, 09:16 PM
Have you considered a blank notebook? You can probably get a nice one (full or half sized) at Target or Staples.

mustBgoofy
05-05-2012, 10:06 PM
I have several friends who spend a Saturday before their trip with their little ones making autograph books. There are tons of ideas if you do an internet search for them, many with free printable pages. Have fun!

Buttercup
05-05-2012, 10:29 PM
There are people who sell Disney autograph books on Ebay -- we always buy them. They're soft-cover, not the same as what's in the parks, but very cute and durable. Usually you can get a package of 4 of these autograph books for about $12.00! They're spiral-bound, and each page is full colour and has Mickey or Minnie or the Princesses, etc. in the corner. They've got them on Ebay for pretty much any character you can imagine. I recently stocked up so I've got enough autograph books to last us for years! :thumbsup:

faberj
05-05-2012, 10:35 PM
You can buy them online at the Disney Store. That is where I bought them for our upcoming trip. I think the basic autograph book is $6.95 and the larger one that hold photos as well is $14.95.
You can also get them at the airport after you land (if you are flying). I think they are nice and worth the cost.

Also buy a couple or sharpie markers for the characters to sign with (much easier for them to sign with esp. the fur characters). I also buy the retractable sharpies as then you don't have to deal with caps! :blush:

Tink#64
05-06-2012, 01:41 AM
I got my DS's spiral bound, multi colored index cards! They made awesome autograph books! They fit very nicely into their packs, they each carried their own books & sharpie markers, and they were only a couple of dolllars! After each autograph, just flip the card over & we were ready for the next character greeting! :thumbsup:

Joannelet
05-06-2012, 01:45 PM
The Walmart in Orlando sells them for $2.00.