PDA

View Full Version : childs age height in question

Dyanna
05-05-2012, 09:24 AM
We are traveling with another family in Oct. 2 of their 3 kids is under age 3. The older of the 2 will be turning 3 a month after our trip. Because he is a tall child etc for his age will WDW question his credibility & have us purchase a pass for him. What happens in this type of situation when entering the park turnstiles etc. He will more than likely be in a double stroller with the younger child.

steamboat willy
05-05-2012, 10:28 AM
Children under 3 are free regardless of height, weight or hair color. Disney employees are not there to give guest a hard time on exact age of their kids. I'm sure the little one still knows to hold up two fingers!:mickey:

mom2morgan
05-05-2012, 12:05 PM
I really can't imagine anyone ever questioning - that would be so rude! -but I suppose you could carry a photo-copy of his birth certificate just in case. But I do recall that when we went with my nine year old, we never had to present any kind of PROOF of her age at any time. I remember that because I have a tiny older daughter who was 15 at the time and we were joking she could have passed for the child's rate.

tdk316
05-05-2012, 08:41 PM
Both of my boys are very tall for their age and I've never been asked, but I also have also carried a copy of their birth certificates just in case. I wouldn't worry about it too much.