PDA

View Full Version : Resort Dining/Parking

disneyduggan
05-03-2012, 01:51 PM
Part of our trip we will be off property. If we want to eat at a resort restaurant and drive there, will we pay a parking fee? How does parking work when you are only eating at a resort...not staying there? :mickey:

Belle of the Ball 051411
05-03-2012, 01:55 PM
Most of the Disney resorts will let you in and park for free (just tell the security guard you are there to dine). Some resorts may make you pay but then may validate your parking. I think this is especially true of the Dolphin.

Polynesian Dweller
05-03-2012, 02:02 PM
Disney owned resorts allow a period of parking for the ADR but not for then going to a theme park.

The Swan and Dolphin are not Disney owned. They are owned and operated by Tishman Hotels. They charge $15 + tax to park, even for dining. Don't know if any of their restaurants validate but you could ask.

disneyduggan
05-03-2012, 03:09 PM
Thank you, I thought there was some some sort of validation.

Hoping to take advantage of Boma and possibly dine at Wilderness Lodge as well.

We area staying at Dolphin later in our trip...I knew there was a parking fee, but wan't sure how much. I'll call to verify, but $15 per day gives me a ballpark figure. :mickey:

DonaldDuckUSA
05-03-2012, 04:36 PM
How strict is Disney with that allowed window?

disneyduggan
05-05-2012, 09:19 AM
Does anyone know how much time they allot for your dining experience? I like to walk around the resort a little too. :mickey:

LVT
05-05-2012, 09:36 AM
Last May we parked at Boardwalk for dining res.
The guard said 3 hours if there were a lot of spaces, less if the parking lot was full.

BugeyedMuggy
05-05-2012, 12:43 PM
Bluezoo at the Dolphin offered to validate our parking last year when we ate there. They do have a parking fee per nite if you are staying there with a car.