PDA

View Full Version : Designing your own shirt

We LOVE Disney
05-03-2012, 11:06 AM
There will be 15 of us going to WDW this year and on one of the days we are planning on being the group that all have on matching shirts :blush:

Does anyone on here have any ideas you can give me as to where we might go to make the shirts? Maybe a website you can PM to me?

Our ages run from 4 to 70 :mickey:

Thanks!

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-03-2012, 11:54 AM
You can make the shirts through the Disney store online. We've done that a couple of times and been REALLY happy with the results.

Otherwise, there are a number of sites where you can get Disney themed shirts, but I've also had good luck on esty and have some cute tie-dye ones for our upcoming trip.

goofyfan4466
05-03-2012, 02:52 PM
You can make the shirts through the Disney store online. We've done that a couple of times and been REALLY happy with the results.

Otherwise, there are a number of sites where you can get Disney themed shirts, but I've also had good luck on esty and have some cute tie-dye ones for our upcoming trip.

just out of curiosity , what is ESTY ? is there a website for this ?

thanks

Briansmom
05-03-2012, 07:19 PM
It's ETSY and it is like an ebay for people who make items to sell. THis is from their website:

"Etsy is the world’s handmade marketplace.
Our mission is to empower people to change the way the global economy works. We see a world in which very-very small businesses have much-much more sway in shaping the economy, local living economies are thriving everywhere, and people value authorship and provenance as much as price and convenience. We are bringing heart to commerce and making the world more fair, more sustainable, and more fun."

azcavalier
05-03-2012, 08:17 PM
My wife has found some cute tie-dyed Disney shirts on ETSY, and can't wait to buy them for our next trip this fall.

We had shirts made once from an online place, where we could upload the graphic and then just pick the color of shirt and sizes. They turned out pretty well, but we had a graphic designer friend make the picture. We created shirts that featured the classic theme park souvenir t-shirt line "I Survived The (whatever scary ride you just got off of)", except that we used the most tame/annoying rides at WDW. So, mine said "I Survived Spaceship Earth" (in blood curdling letters). My wife survived The Hall of Presidents. My son, It's A Small World. DD12 survived the Jungle Cruise, and our little DD7 survived Figment. People here on Intercot thought they were great. Most of the people we ran into while wearing them didn't get it. I guess you have to have attended other theme parks besides WDW to understand the humor.