PDA

View Full Version : Another Pop Century question

M Riddle
05-03-2012, 08:46 AM
Which buildings are the standard view?

JerseyDad
05-03-2012, 09:48 AM
...not sure what "view" you're referring to?

....the 60's buildings are pretty much "preferred" locations...with a poolside view...a pool view....a non-pool view...and a lake view. All the 60's rooms that view the pool...are preferred priced...the ones that are directly viewing the pool and are "poolside" are in another price tier....with the ones that are just "close" to the main hall but not with a pool view priced as simply preferred.....and ones that look toward the lake are standard rooms.

There are some preferred location rooms in the 50's and 70's buildings.

I think the poolside view may be on the other buildings too...but since they are (mostly) farther than 500 feet from the main hall....the majority of the rooms are standard priced.

...it's gotten pretty complicated. All I know is that I'm at POP come August 25th...I've paid for preferred poolside in the 60's buildings....and I'm letting them know I want ground floor (like I always do...and they always accommodate me).

M Riddle
05-03-2012, 11:30 AM
Are buildings 2, 3 and 4 standard rooms? :blush:

JerseyDad
05-08-2012, 10:38 PM
Are buildings 2, 3 and 4 standard rooms? :blush:

Building 2 (50's) is all standard rooms

Building 3 (50'2) is standard...except for the portion of the building facing the pool to the left of "Tramp"

Building 4 (60's) is all preferred...except for the back portion facing the lake

waymickey
05-09-2012, 05:52 PM
IMHO the best room standard is the tramp building facing the lake. Quiet, beautiful sunsets and you can see the fireworks !!

M Riddle
05-09-2012, 07:16 PM
Thank you for your replies. I am looking forward to our trip. We are keeping our fingers crossed that we get a room that we can look out our window and see the lake. Fireworks would be an awsome bonus. :) We will request the Tramp building facing the lake. :) :fingers: