PDA

View Full Version : Where are the PhotoPass viewing stations?

stephicakes
05-02-2012, 06:13 PM
I know there have been threads recently on the new PhotoPass Plus... but does anyone know where the "viewing stations" are located? Namely in MK? For our family it makes sense (although we won't be doing it every time) and since we visit MK the first day we are there we would like to pick one up right away. Has anyone who has been recently seen where these are located??

Thanks in advance!!! :thumbsup:
steph

Zippy 1
05-02-2012, 07:15 PM
At the front of the park in one of the shops on the right. Can't remember the name of it. Sure someone will come along shortly with it. We always get our photopass card from the first photographer we see.

stephicakes
05-03-2012, 11:16 AM
Thanks Zippy 1! My husband read somewhere that it may be in the Expedition Hall (?) so we can check when we get there. We always do the PhotoPass but I think the "Plus" would be good this next trip since we are bringing newbies and the attraction pictures would make great gifts for them! I remember reading from another post that the Plus will only be sold at these "viewing stations" so I am curious if these would be easy kiosks to find or a well-marked area inside of stores?

Thanks again all!! :D

TIGGER17179
05-07-2012, 02:49 PM
I thought I read somewhere you could purchase these ahead of time?

Davy Crockett
05-08-2012, 04:19 PM
You can but it's sometimes hard to find so I'm pasting the link and being that it's a Disney site maybe our moderator's won't take it down.

http://www.disneyphotopass.com/previsitoffer.aspx

They normally have a combo offer for both the CD and the Book (10pages) but about a month ago the removed that previsit offer and the current one is just for the CD.

stephicakes
05-08-2012, 08:39 PM
Thanks all! I guess what I am asking about is preferably the *PLUS* photopass (not the regular). Here is the link for the post where I first read about this:http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=190414

It states: "if you pre-purchased a PhotoCD online before your trip you may upgrade your PhotoCD to PhotoPass+ at PhotoPass view stations throughout the Walt Disney World Parks, Downtown Disney, and select Resorts.At this time PhotoPass+ will only be available for purchase at the PhotoPass View Stations located throughout Walt Disney World and is not available online or for pre-purchase."

So it is my understanding that you can not pre-order the *PLUS* but can only upgrade at these Viewing Stations...

Just wondering where these "Stations" may be and if they are easy to find...?
:thumbsup:

Thanks again!
steph

05-08-2012, 09:50 PM
In the Magic Kingdom, PhotoPass viewing is in Town Square Theatre (the old Exposition Hall) on the east side (right side when entering) of Town Square.