PDA

View Full Version : CS in DHS

IloveJack
05-02-2012, 11:44 AM
On our last day of our trip, I have no dining plans. It'll be our second day at DHS, and on the first day, we're doing breakfast at Starring Rolls, lunch at Pizza Planet (DD3's a Toy Story fan), and dinner at 50s Prime Time.
I don't particularly want to pay for a TS meal on our last day, as I doubt it'll be a full day (we have the drive home ahead of us). But where would you eat? If we have enough left in the food budget, we might try for Sci-Fi for lunch, but I doubt that. Memory tells me CS options in DHS aren't great, but maybe you've had a different experience.

joonyer
05-02-2012, 01:07 PM
We like the ABC Commissary for CS at DHS, because they have something different on their menu besides just burgers and fries.
I like the Tabbouleh wraps and the chicken Yakitori is good too. But they also have burgers and fries if you have picky eaters in your family.

i'm grumpy
05-02-2012, 01:37 PM
We like backlot express. I believe it has a topping bar and is indoors.

BrerGnat
05-02-2012, 02:17 PM
Starring Rolls has excellent sandwiches and some really good desserts, which you could take "to go" and enjoy during your ride home. :thumbsup:

i'm grumpy
05-02-2012, 04:27 PM
I think I saw peanut butter choc cupcakes on their menu.

Lacy
05-05-2012, 11:01 PM
I would go with Backlot Express

Tigerinvestigator
05-10-2012, 11:36 AM
We love backlot express and ABC commissary. Both have some unique offerings for a counter service but also have the usual for those who just want a burger or hotdog. The plant sandwhich or vegetable sandwhich at Backlot Express has always been really good.:thumbsup:

angyl15
05-10-2012, 12:40 PM
I noticed you are doing starring rolls for breakfast - you may want to consider them for lunch your last day. They are limited to sandwiches I believe, but they are really good and huge! And a massive cupcake with toodles sprinkles for dessert is always a plus :)

dizneydeb22
05-10-2012, 02:57 PM
You could skip the meal at HS and take a boat ride over the the Beach Club and give Beaches and Cream a shot!