PDA

View Full Version : Got my iCOT 15 ADRs!

BriarRose0708
05-01-2012, 03:29 PM
WOOHOO! I am so excited to eat in October, lol. This is mostly tentative but I'm positive these plans will be confirmed really soon! Just in case anything changes I wanted to grab some ADRs before the "good ones" are all gone.

Wednesday Oct. 23
Dinner: Sci Fi Drive In. My BFF is coming with me (and you'll all get to meet her! She's an Intercot lurker) and this is her favorite restaurant.

Thursday Oct. 24
Dinner: 'OHANA!!!!! I am super excited to eat here.

Friday Oct. 25
Breakfast: Boma
Dinner: Tony's Town Square

Saturday Oct. 26
Lunch: Via Napoli
Sadly, this will probably turn into Coral Reef. I really wanted to go to VN, but Kim requested CR just now, and this is probably the only time we can do it. Ah well, next trip.

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-01-2012, 03:43 PM
Yea!!! I did mine a couple of days ago ... I am so excited about this trip! :mickey:

MississippiDisneyFreak
05-01-2012, 04:43 PM
Yummy, love Ohanas....my cousin's daughter is named Briar Rose btw....

Melanie
05-01-2012, 05:23 PM
:thumbsup: Everything looks yummy!

Look forward to meeting your lurker friend. lol! ;)

Katzateer
05-01-2012, 05:50 PM
We got ours also! Can't wait to get our activities list for the meet so I can plan the rest of the trip!

So far we have seatings for Narcossee, Artist Point, Le Cellier, Crystal Palace breakfast....still planning the rest. Going to break away from our normal routine and try some new places.

BriarRose0708
05-02-2012, 09:03 AM
:thumbsup: Everything looks yummy!

Look forward to meeting your lurker friend. lol! ;)

My friend's name is Kim, and we've been on lots of trips together. Whenever we are planning a trip I send her here to research what she wants to do or where to eat. She never posts, just lurks!

Yea!!! I did mine a couple of days ago ... I am so excited about this trip! :mickey:
Awesome, where are you eating???

We got ours also! Can't wait to get our activities list for the meet so I can plan the rest of the trip!

So far we have seatings for Narcossee, Artist Point, Le Cellier, Crystal Palace breakfast....still planning the rest. Going to break away from our normal routine and try some new places.
Excellent choices! I also went with some old favorites and a couple new places.

Also, I didn't cancel Via Napoli, I just added an extra ADR at Coral Reef for dinner! I wanted to keep VN even if we just go in there to share a pizza. I know it's silly to make two ADRs during Food and Wine, but this way we both win!

BriarRose0708
06-18-2012, 07:34 PM
For some reason I can't edit my original post, so I'll update the changes here.

So, my best friend isn't coming with me after all :( and since some of the meals I booked are her favorites and not mine, I've made some changes.

No more SciFi on Wednesday. It's a good place but I can live without it. I don't have a replacement for it but I plan on being in the MK and will likely just do counter service.

Thursday is the same! Can't wait for 2 new restaurants, Via Napoli and Ohana!

Friday breakfast is still at Boma but instead of Tony's I'll be with Jared and the other Intercotee's at LTT before the Halloween Party!

Saturday I got rid of Coral Reef and booked lunch at Chefs de France instead. Hope to see Remy, and I really like French food but haven't tried this before. And of course, a wonderful breakfast with the Intercotee's!!!!

I had planned on going home Sunday BUT it's cheaper to fly out on Monday so I'm hanging around for the meet ups at Hollywood Studios. I made a dinner reservation at Grand Floridian Cafe because I don't want to go back to eat at HS (not park hopping) and wanted to eat at a place I've never been. The Cafe gets really good reviews and seems like a well kept secret!

Monday my flight leaves at 2:55 in the afternoon, and I am considering Kona Cafe for breakfast....