PDA

View Full Version : Can't find a link to buy MNSSHP tickets....

mom2morgan
05-01-2012, 11:28 AM
Kathy from MJ sent out a message today that the tickets are available...I can't phone, since I'm at work - and I can't find where to buy them online. Anyone know, or have a link?

joonyer
05-01-2012, 12:07 PM
As of noon today (5/1) they are apparently not yet available online. Check back later today or tomorrow, I'm guessing they'll be available soon. Check on the special events tab on the MK page of Disney's website.

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-01-2012, 01:13 PM
I couldn't find the link either, so I just gave them a call and ordered over the phone.

I try and do everything online, but this was actually pretty quick and easy, and I even "snuck" in the call at work!

Something to do when you get home maybe?

I'm looking forward to my first MNSSHP!

goofy89
05-01-2012, 02:30 PM
Just posted this on another thread but thought it might be useful here too!...

You can buy them online! Just go to the Disney World website and go to tickets and packages. Then click on buy park tickets and hit continue. Once on that page at the top there will be a drop down menu, select special events and click go. Once there just scroll down a little to Mickey's Not So Scary! :mickey:

mom2morgan
05-01-2012, 04:09 PM
Just posted this on another thread but thought it might be useful here too!...

You can buy them online! Just go to the Disney World website and go to tickets and packages. Then click on buy park tickets and hit continue. Once on that page at the top there will be a drop down menu, select special events and click go. Once there just scroll down a little to Mickey's Not So Scary! :mickey:

Thank you so much - that was NOT easy to find. I swear I totally need a step-by-step roadmap for that site...thanks for providing it! :mickey: