PDA

View Full Version : Concierge / Booking Early questions

disneykidsince1970
05-01-2012, 05:59 AM
Hi all! We are strongly considering doing our annual Disney fix on the water next year - it will be a first for us - not just with Disney, but cruising overall. I grew up in S Florida so I did lots of day-cruising in high school/college but not "real" cruises.

1 - We would book 2 rooms - 1 at Concierge level and another "standard" type room. I understand that Concierge buys you some nice perks - will we be able to bring the 4 in the standard room along for these perks such as the special sun area and early bookings?

2 - I see concierge allows you to book things 120 days out. I see that people book things SO fast!! Do the "loyal" cruisers who have a loyalty program book things before the 120 days or will we have a shot to book good seatings/ etc. at this window?

THANKS EVERYONE!

Donald_Quackers
05-02-2012, 11:26 PM
1. I don't have the answer to that, but

2. Platinum and Concierge guests can book at 120 days out, provided they are paid in full -- that is the earliest anyone can book anything to my knowledge. There are usually times held back for those booking onboard (except for the beach cabanas on Castaway Cay, but they do keep a waitlist for those), so if you don't get what you are looking for, keep checking online and then when you get onboard.