PDA

View Full Version : mini fridge at values

M Riddle
04-30-2012, 09:07 PM
Nobody is showing pictures of value rooms with mini fridges added. Do they actually have them installed in the rooms now?

mustBgoofy
04-30-2012, 10:27 PM
I know that All Star Music and Pop Century have them. We had a group of students go a few weeks ago for a choir festival and they all had refrigerators in their room. They were so excited because they paid the charter bus driver to go to the store to get bread and lunch meat for late night snacks that weren't covered with their vouchers!

goofygonewild
04-30-2012, 11:56 PM
Do these refrigerators have a freezer in them?

brownie
05-01-2012, 11:08 AM
My room at Pop Century had one when I stayed there at the end of March. I didn't look inside it so I don't know about a freezer in it.

minnie04
05-01-2012, 11:18 AM
My room at Movies (in March) didnt have one :(
I was alittle taken back. I thought they all had them. I brought drinks and had no were to keep them cold. I ended up using the ice bucket to hold a few juice boxes. The room had new furniture but no were to even put a fidge if they wanted too.. Oh well we made it work...

mustBgoofy
05-01-2012, 11:09 PM
They said that they didn't see a freezer part. The one at All Star Music was located under the tv in the cabinet they are telling me. I'm not sure if it would be the same for all resorts.

allirae
05-02-2012, 10:44 AM
I just called reservations to see if our room in ASSports would have one next week when we arrive. She said that they hadn't gotten them in all the rooms yet, but if ours didn't have one to just call the front desk and ask to have one brought up. She said there would be no charge.

famlovesdisney
05-11-2012, 10:45 PM
Stayed at POP end of April. Rooms there have small fridges but with no freezer. :(

MDcar1
05-12-2012, 08:58 AM
We just came back last moth. Stayed at all Sports and they had one. Like a previous poster said, they are built into the tv/dresser, so it will not be visable until you open the cabinet drawer. There is no freezer section with it, but it was helpful, kept our stuff cold.
MIndy

JerseyDad
05-12-2012, 06:44 PM
...here's something that I'd like to have verified: I read that all the values will have fridges...yet...I also read...pretty recently...that the standard rooms at AoA....will only get a fridge if you pay extra. Has anyone else seen or heard something to that affect?

MargaretMessler
05-13-2012, 08:25 AM
In my research for next year's trips, all the values list mini fridges as an amenity, with no mention of an extra charge. I think you may have to request it at check in though.

AmandaChan
05-13-2012, 10:28 AM
if they are anything like the rest of the fridges at the moderates, etc.. then they don't have a freezer part.

emmatink
05-13-2012, 11:15 PM
We just stayed at ASsports in April and much to my surprise there was a mini fridge in our room. We had carried along a cooler because I was not aware they had added fridges to the values. Our fridge did not have a freezer section either.