PDA

View Full Version : Disney VISA Rewards

We LOVE Disney
04-30-2012, 01:30 PM
I have Disney VISA rewards to redeem but since we use it on & off I want to wait until just before our vacation so I can accumulate more points. Does anyone know how quick the turn around is from when I redeem them to when I will receive the card in the mail?

We leave June 23rd :cloud9:

Thanks!
Tracy

VWL Mom
04-30-2012, 01:42 PM
I believe the turn around is 10-14days. You can order your card now with the minimum $20 on it and then just transfer points later.

Ms. Mode
04-30-2012, 02:34 PM
I believe the turn around is 10-14days. You can order your card now with the minimum $20 on it and then just transfer points later.

You can even have them add the points to the card right at Guest Services in the parks! :thumbsup:

Itchy
04-30-2012, 03:10 PM
I just go to Downtown Disney to guest services. You can pick up a rewards card there. Once you get the card you need to call Chase from your cell phone, room phone, or that they have a phone on the wall at customer service.

When Chase answers you will need your credit card info, and the number on the rewards card you just got and then they will ask you how many points you want to transfer to the card.

Once that it done you are good to go. It takes about 10 to 15 min from start to finish.

Hope this helps..:mickey:

CuteAsMinnie
04-30-2012, 03:18 PM
You could also call anytime at least 3 weeks prior. Then the day before you leave, call then and they'll put the additional points on your rewards card but you DO need a min. of 20 POINTS for them to be added.

we usually just don't use our Dusney Visa once we place the order for toe Reward Card unless there is a definite $2,000 purchase happening.

Disney Doll
04-30-2012, 04:17 PM
We always get the card ahead of time and then transfer additional points as it gets closer. Transferring points is done with a click of a button on your online account. It's very easy and something you can check off the to do list before you leave.

DizneyRox
04-30-2012, 07:11 PM
I just go to Downtown Disney to guest services. You can pick up a rewards card there. Once you get the card you need to call Chase from your cell phone, room phone, or that they have a phone on the wall at customer service.

When Chase answers you will need your credit card info, and the number on the rewards card you just got and then they will ask you how many points you want to transfer to the card.

Once that it done you are good to go. It takes about 10 to 15 min from start to finish.

Best answer... Just do it at Guest Relations when you get there. Then you now for sure and don't have to worry about losing points you transferred over.

The cards usually expire the December of the next year that you get it. So, it lasts a whie, but still. Once you have possession of the rewards card, you can transfer over pointso it whenever. We don't spend a lot on merch, so we are careful not to put too much on the are that we might not use.

GAN
04-30-2012, 07:49 PM
You can even have them add the points to the card right at Guest Services in the parks! :thumbsup:

I usually call a few weeks prior -I did not know this. Thanks for the info...

We LOVE Disney
04-30-2012, 08:06 PM
Thanks everyone! I knew I would find the answer here :thumbsup:

Imalismom
04-30-2012, 09:03 PM

Did exactly the same thing as this poster did - worked out great

Dyanna
05-01-2012, 09:37 AM
I order the card with the min $20 a few weeks before our trip then the night before checkout we get the printout of our room charged purchases & then make a quick phone call to Visa to transfer points & then go to the front desk & have them utilize points towards final payment.

the real Alice
05-02-2012, 03:57 PM
We just got our card last month and haven't had a bill yet. How long does it take for your points to show up on your account. I think my billing cycle should end in the next week or two and we leave for Disney at the beginning of June. Will my points be available by then??