PDA

View Full Version : Southwest check in

MargaretMessler
04-27-2012, 01:30 PM
Can front desk CMs at the resorts assist in checking in for return flights online and printing of boarding passes?

Disney4
04-27-2012, 01:49 PM
I have seen kiosks at some deluxe resorts for use by guests. Additionally, ME users can go to the airline check-in and get your boarding passes there.

However, I have never tried to check in later than 24 hours on the dot.

If you have a smart phone, just download the free SWA app and use that - it is easy and you can do it fom the parks!

CuteAsMinnie
04-27-2012, 02:11 PM
Can front desk CMs at the resorts assist in checking in for return flights online and printing of boarding passes?

Yes.

faline
04-27-2012, 02:31 PM
You can go to the concierge desk at any of the resorts or to guest relations at one of the parks. Be sure you are inside your 24 hour window and that you have your flight information (including confirmation number) with you.

RedSoxandPatsfan
04-27-2012, 04:21 PM

I did it last Saturday night at POR check in / check out desk. I had already paid the extra $10 for auto check in, so I was just having them print out the boarding passes.

Itchy
04-27-2012, 05:12 PM
When we checked our luggage at the ME desk the morning we were leaving they printed our boarding passes and applied all the tags on our luggage.

Hope this helps...:mickey:

Gregandmel
04-28-2012, 08:38 AM
I found myself at Animal Kingdom the day before we left and realized I had missed the 24 hour check-in mark. I think it was around 2pm on a Friday and it hit me like a brick that I hadn't done it yet. Animal Kingdom actually had an area close to the front of the park and they were able to check me in from their computers as well! :thumbsup:

brownie
04-28-2012, 02:28 PM
Being Southwest, I'd recommend using the mobile website or smartphone app if you can and you're not near another place to do it at your 24 hour window. You can always print your boarding pass when you get to the airport and this way you hopefully get into the A group.

MargaretMessler
04-28-2012, 08:26 PM
Being Southwest, I'd recommend using the mobile website or smartphone app if you can and you're not near another place to do it at your 24 hour window. You can always print your boarding pass when you get to the airport and this way you hopefully get into the A group.

So you can check in at the 24 hr mark to lock in your spot, and then print your passes at a later time? I didn't know that!

Ed
04-28-2012, 08:46 PM
So you can check in at the 24 hr mark to lock in your spot, and then print your passes at a later time? I didn't know that!

Absolutely! Print them at the airport at one of the SWA kiosks, or have the ticket counter agent print them out for you, or if you do the smartphone checkin while you're in a park, ask the CMs at the resort to print them out for you.

Fangorn
04-28-2012, 08:57 PM
Absolutely! Print them at the airport at one of the SWA kiosks, or have the ticket counter agent print them out for you, or if you do the smartphone checkin while you're in a park, ask the CMs at the resort to print them out for you.

Or, if you're using ME to get back to the airport, they will print your boarding passes for you when you check your luggage.

Steve

brownie
04-29-2012, 09:38 AM

Yep!