PDA

View Full Version : Art of Animation Bed Question

stitch34
04-26-2012, 10:52 PM
We're currently staying at POP in 2 rooms in June, but we are considering switching to Art of Animation into a suite. Our concern is how comfortable the couch bed and murphy beds will be because we will need to use all of them. Does anyone who stayed in the All-Star Music suites have an opinion on the couch beds...we're assuming they will be about the same.

DizneyFreak2002
04-26-2012, 11:11 PM
We're currently staying at POP in 2 rooms in June, but we are considering switching to Art of Animation into a suite. Our concern is how comfortable the couch bed and murphy beds will be because we will need to use all of them. Does anyone who stayed in the All-Star Music suites have an opinion on the couch beds...we're assuming they will be about the same.

I wouldn't judge on those suites... AoA is a new standard... Check out some videos from today's press tour of the resort... All I can say is WOW....

I'm sure the furniture will be better... Don't forget, newer...

disneynarula
04-27-2012, 07:17 AM
It looks like it is going to be awesome, we are switching our plans from a villa at OKW because our boys want a Cars room... and also saving a ton of money.