PDA

View Full Version : Coming to you live from Pop Century 04/25/12

Dopey's Girl
04-26-2012, 10:49 PM
Hi all! Just got back from a great first day!

We checked in and got settled, then headed to Epcot. First stop, a fastpass for Soarin. Then we headed to World Showcase for some time and a Stella with Intercot's most famous Column! A stop in France for a croissant and a chocolate mousse was next up. We wandered WS for the next few hours enjoying the sights, sounds and :marg:. Great day!

It's pretty warm, but it's not humid and there was a nice breeze.

Up tomorrow is DHS in the morning and MK at night!

Tink#64
04-27-2012, 12:25 AM
Sounds awesome, of course I love all the parks, but I have to say, I probably look forward to our Epcot days just a little more than the others! I love WDW this time of year! Sounds like you had a great first day! :yay:

cer
04-27-2012, 07:33 AM
Great first day! Thanks for sharing!

faline
04-27-2012, 02:28 PM
Fun, food, and drinks all combined in one day! You're off to a good start! Epcot is so beautiful during the Flower and Garden Festival!!

TiggersMyFriend
04-27-2012, 04:52 PM
We will be at the POP June 1. Any info/tips on the resort you can give us would be appreciated.

BrerGnat
04-27-2012, 05:45 PM
Fun day. I love Epcot!

Hope you are enjoying the rest of your trip.

Dopey's Girl
04-28-2012, 12:33 PM
We will be at the POP June 1. Any info/tips on the resort you can give us would be appreciated.

Pop is great. I requested a room close to transportation and we are in building 10. It's perfect. Not too close to anything noisy, but close to the bus stop. Also, be sure to spend some time exploring. It's such a fun funky place!

DisneyorBust
04-28-2012, 05:58 PM
What a great first day! DW and I love to stroll through the World Showcase, taking the time to enjoy a few favorite drinks and snacks. Thanks for sharing with us!