PDA

View Full Version : Jealous!!!! lol

minnie04
04-26-2012, 04:01 PM
My DS(15) just got invited to Disney for the weekend by his cousin.... Of course I said YES !!! , but what about me!! ...what about me !!! :sadwave:

I can't my baby girl is Graduating College Saturday :grad: .. Would'nt miss that for the WORLD not even the Disney WORLD ... :mickey:

He can't go (to her graduation) ya know they gave her only THREE tickets and FIVE invitations...:confused: when she asked 'how can i invite 5 people with 3 tickets?" they Said...Hmmm you'll have to figure that out... what a bunch of :oops: They should always give out 6 (2 parents, 2 grandmothers & 2 grandfathers) How can you tell a GRANDPARENT they cant go !!!

DVC2004
04-26-2012, 04:43 PM
Wow good for him! :mickey: Yes you don't want to miss the graduation. My son graduated 8th grade last year and they only gave us 3 tickets, too. :( But congrats on the graduation!

Wolf
04-27-2012, 11:14 AM
Bless yalls hearts, I'm so sorry about the invites thing, thats crazy! I went to a very small college and I guess I'm lucky for that, I had 15+ family members and friends at mine and I have a small family. Glad DS gets to go somewhere else while yall are doing the graduation ceremonies. Congrats to her!!!!!!

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
04-27-2012, 12:58 PM
DH was a December graduate - fewer people graduating so they did it in the basketball arena and we were able to get everyone in.

DD graduates :graduate: from HS in 43 days and unless it rains there are not tickets - if it rains -we get 3 that means we choose who doesn't go....she's got 3 brothers, 2 grandparents, several uncles and aunts and assorted cousins.

But what fun for your DS - going to WDW!!!