PDA

View Full Version : Her Royal Highness Package - CRT

Imalismom
04-26-2012, 02:46 PM
I just got this email, and wanted to share it with anyone who might have reservations at CRT (or hope to have reservations at CRT):
===========================================
I’m excited to hear of your upcoming reservations with us at Cinderella’s Royal Table!

We recently introduced the "Her Royal Highness" package at Cinderella’s Royal Table that will make any girl feel like royalty! This package includes a princess balloon featuring six of our Disney Princesses that will be a centerpiece on your table prior to your arrival. Shortly after you arrive, your Royal Attendant will present a tiara adorned with crystals that a family member can place on her head, officially crowing her a princess for the day.

Her celebration will conclude with an extraordinary cake prepared by Cinderella’s Royal Chefs. This is a 6-inch round cake, available in chocolate or vanilla, with one of her favorite Disney Princesses on top. These exclusive cakes are available in Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Cinderella, and Tiana and can be personalized with up to 3 words.

The entire package is $90 plus tax and an 18% gratuity which brings it up to $112.05.

Of course, you can always purchase these items separately as well.

The princess balloon is $10.00, the crystal tiara is $20.00, and the princess cake is $60.00, all plus tax and gratuity.

To add this special arrangement to your reservation please contact me by replying to this email.

We will need to know the girl's name, your reservation number, which princess cake she would prefer, the flavor of cake (chocolate or vanilla), and what you would like written on the cake (up to 3 words).

To create a true fairytale, we offer our engraved glass slipper. This comes in clear, blue, and pink and we can have it engraved with a name (such as Princess _____ ) on one side, the date in the middle, and "Dreams Do Come True", or whatever you would like, on the other side. This costs $65.00 plus tax and 18% gratuity.

Cinderella also offers her signature slipper dessert. This is a white OR dark chocolate slipper, filled with chocolate mousse, served on top of an angel food cake pillow with fresh fruit. We can decorate the plate to say whatever you would like. These are $12.50 each, plus tax and gratuity.

Please don’t hesitate to let me know if you have any additional questions or would like to add anything to your reservations with us. Please note that we need at least a 72-hour notice for all of the above add-ons. Payment is not due until you dine with us. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Kindest Regards,

======================================
If you are interested, the email I used to inquire about this is:

[email protected]

they also attach pictures so you can see some of the items ahead of time.

ElenitaB
04-26-2012, 09:12 PM
I'm between "Wow, that is awesome :woohoo::party2: " and "Wow, that is outrageously expensive :pout: "

However, if I had a young DD, I would be over it no matter what the cost.

mom2morgan
04-27-2012, 04:51 PM
Ummm....a six inch cake is $60??? *gasp* It sounds like a lovely idea, but I'm somewhat grateful my girls are too old for that now...

Imalismom
04-27-2012, 06:59 PM
when you see the pictures of it, the base is six inch, but the top has a full pricness cake on top of it - - its kind of misleading when it just says a six inch cake.

TheVBs
04-28-2012, 07:29 AM
Just looked up pictures of the cake and can understand why it costs a bit more, although I wouldn't opt to pay $60 for it unless we were celebrating a really special occasion. I'm wondering why there would be gratuity charged on merchandise, like the balloon, tiara and glass slipper. That seems a little odd. By far the best offer seems to be the glass slipper dessert! Yum! Sounds delicious and a reasonable price.

Kenny1113
04-28-2012, 07:57 AM
Ummm....a six inch cake is $60??? *gasp*
:ditto:

I'm wondering why there would be gratuity charged on merchandise, like the balloon, tiara and glass slipper. That seems a little odd.

My thoughts too!

mook3y
04-28-2012, 07:11 PM
Ummm....a six inch cake is $60??? *gasp* It sounds like a lovely idea, but I'm somewhat grateful my girls are too old for that now...

Seriously.... $60 for a 6" cake, even with topper? wow.

I have no problem splurging while at wdw.

but still...

wow

tdk316
04-29-2012, 08:40 PM
My son has been begging to see what is inside the castle so we're taking him to CRT for breakfast on his birthday... too bad they don't do anything for boys here because I have a feeling it will be our last time here. :(

TexansInNY
05-02-2012, 04:49 PM
TDK - one of my sons (now 13) still loves to go to the castle "because Mommy loves to go.." riiighhttt...
:mickey:

Princess'Mom
05-04-2012, 08:42 PM
I received this email too. I think the cheapest thing about the package was the laugh that I got when I read about the tiara. When a cast member presents your family member with the tiara and I quote "crowing her Princess for a day".
I emailed WDW about the "crowing" and they replied, "I think Peter Pan likes to crow!". They apologized for the typo/grammar error!
I love a CM with a quick wit! I can't wait for our Ressie at CRT! I'm looking forward to the whole experience.

Princess'Mom
05-04-2012, 09:11 PM
Just to clarify my post - we aren't buying the package - waaay too expensive for a cake, a crown and a balloon.

Imalismom
05-16-2012, 08:26 PM
Update:

I did this package 2 weeks ago. I changed it around just a little, and I must say my 19/20 year old girls LOVED the treatment :mickey: My daughter was celebrating surviving her first year of college (where she took 36 credit hours in her first year, and a friend that is quickly becoming a best friend and is a sorority sister).

The package started out with a Happy Birthday balloon (very very large oval shaped helium balloon with the older princesses on it) in the middle of the table when the girls got to the table.

Shortly after sitting at our table, our waitress brought two purple (think ring bearer type) pillows with their tiaras on them. They were announced princess of the day to the entire CRT, and the tiaras placed on their heads.

After breakfast, they were brought two very large white plates, with a slice of white cake on the plate, with chocolate drizzle all over it, with a white chocolate “slipper” with chocolate mousse in the slipper. One slipper had a candle it in for the birthday girl (the one turning 20). One plate said Happy Birthday, and the other plate said congratulations for completing your first year of college. Shortly after, a plate of rose petals arrived with a glass slipper in the middle of the petals. The slipper said Princess Ali on one side, Dreams do come true on the other side, and in the middle was the date of her last day of college for her first year.

Both girls loved it, and to me, it was well worth the money I paid (although I still can’t see why I was charged a gratuity on the tiaras and glass slipper and balloon) just to see my “big” girl and her friend become “little” girls for a very very short period of time.

That being said, I would like to comment on the “princess” now in CRT versus when she was there 11 years ago. Looking at pictures this week, they have really cut down on who is there – along with the Fairy Godmother no longer doing the greeting (it is now Cinderella) when you first come in. Prince Charming is no longer there, nor is Jasmine.

The breakfast choices are a lot better with the new menu, and we were able to pick and choose and create our own choice (we did a combination of three of the menu items) which was nice, but the “character” side of the breakfast just really seemed to be not up to the standards that they had a decade ago.

We still had a fantastic time, and yes, I would go back again if I was bringing my granddaughters, but I wish WDW would really look at what they have now, versus what they “had” and go back to where they were.

TheVBs
05-17-2012, 08:09 AM
Awww! It sounds like it worked out so beautifully for all of you. Thanks for sharing the review! I would feel weird about the gratuity on those items too, but the important thing is that you felt like you got your money's worth.

Also good to know about the change in characters. We didn't see Prince Charming when we were there (2007), but we did see the Fairy Godmother and Jasmine. Jasmine was the girls' favorite!

ShellBell69
06-07-2012, 04:11 PM
Hi..I'm new here. We are leaving Sat. for WDW and me and my soon to be 5yr old daughter are doing breakfast at CRT. I have ordered just the crown for them. Could you tell me how they look? I'm afraid the small one will be too small and the big one too big. I'm debating on changing to the bigger one. I am soooo excited to do this! Your experience sounds great!

Imalismom
06-07-2012, 04:49 PM
Just sent you a private messages - I sent you a link to four pictures of the crown.

Have a blast! I know I did!!!

oh, I did not have a choice of sizes on the crown, so that must be something new they have started, as I would have ordered a bigger one since my girls were older :)