PDA

View Full Version : AP question

DisneyMomx2
04-26-2012, 09:30 AM
Does anyone know if there is an expiration of an annual pass before it is activated? We want to buy passes asap but won't actually be activating them until NEXT June. TIA!!

Goofeygal
04-26-2012, 10:36 AM
No there isn't. The expiration date is from the fist day it is activated. As long as they are new and not a renewal.

DizneyRox
04-26-2012, 10:45 AM
Correct... New AP vouchers don't expire. just don't lose them.

Sylvia
04-27-2012, 01:02 PM
Does anyone know if there is an expiration of an annual pass before it is activated? We want to buy passes asap but won't actually be activating them until NEXT June. TIA!!

I'll be buying my next AP voucher in May (my current AP expires in September) and won't activate it until next year. I've done this several times and have never had a problem. Just, as has already been recommended, don't lose the voucher. :mickey:

LVT
05-05-2012, 11:16 AM
I believe so, if purchased off of WDW proper. I had a memory of AP's purchased on site being already activated. A correction if my memory betrays would be welcome.

DizneyRox
05-05-2012, 08:48 PM
True... If purchased on property, I don't think there's a way to walk away with a voucher. Or at least that's what I was told. I was told to go online and order it when I asked, this was a few years back now though...